Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why I hate Space...

philippio

pod, i know who takes the best pictures in miami. that is you my man. but, i would love to take a pic of a dj if possible. or maybe even of some girls arse. but don't regulate my rights to take a damn pic. and the no-rentry. sorry bro. the no-rentry policy should be until 3:00 to 4:00 am. to stay stuck in that place for so many hours is unacceptable. and since i do not take "x" on a regular basis i can't stay stuck in that place podster.

i know i've missed some dope ass parties. pod the only reason why i would ever go back to space on a regular basis again, would be if these policies were changed. dude, believe it or not i actually like watching the ravers play with the glowsticks. reminds me of the good ole dayz when it was all about the muzik. i would also go back to check out roland again def.;):D

Originally posted by livin42nite

would u guys feel better if lp came on and posted that you all got punked and this was all part of asthon kutcher's plan for a special miami episode. seems like that always makes it cool.

:laugh: :laugh: that would rock !!:rock: :rock: :laugh::idea: :idea:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

pod, i know who takes the best pictures in miami. that is you my man. but, i would love to take a pic of a dj if possible. or maybe even of some girls arse. but don't regulate my rights to take a damn pic. and the no-rentry. sorry bro. the no-rentry policy should be until 3:00 to 4:00 am. to stay stuck in that place for so many hours is unacceptable. and since i do not take "x" on a regular basis i can't stay stuck in that place podster.

hehe for sure. I was just joking about the photos thing. I'm a self-promoting whore around the 15th and 30th of the month (bills/rent are due then hehe) :) ... if you posted this next week I woulda kept quiet, instead of driving up the hits over at .cooljunkie....oops, I did it again...oh geez, someone stopme.

I think a 3:00 AM or 4:00 AM re-entry begin time is a logical compromise. A friend of mine who's a real veteran at this sort of thing put it to me this way once...I'm paraphrasing here, so bear with me: "I let you into my club for free from 10-12, the least I can demand out of you is either you pay to get back in, or you wait it out and buy a few drinks while you're inside waiting to get your hand stamped so you can leave and come back.."

i.e. the point he was making was that he gave a little, now it's the patron's turn. FYI, the place he ran did not start stamping hands until 1 AM, which works if you remember this was a beach club..

3 or 4 AM would so work for Space, since other than maybe going out to the car to get it on with your girlfriend, there's really no place else to go, you can't run to the beach or anything...oh wait, goldrush is across the way, you could go there for a service call, and hit up Space for the afterhours with a clear head...geez, that's a good idea. Dance your ass off at Space, go across the street for a rub and tug, and go back for the Lunar Sessions :) Though there's that nasty problem of paid rub and tugs being illegal and so forth. Miami should legalize prostitution....it's practically legal anyway...you take a girl out for a night on the town, you pay for this and that, and you (sometimes) get some...wait I'm digging myself in here, with that last sentence I'm implying something very crude :laugh:

Originally posted by livin42nite

would u guys feel better if lp came on and posted that you all got punked and this was all part of asthon kutcher's plan for a special miami episode. seems like that always makes it cool.

Actually, people are getting pissed at Ashton for that. Tommy Lee apparently chased him down the street for something similar...it won't air anytime soon of course...

how are thje girlies @ space now pod. especially out in the patio. oh shit. are they playing hip hop out there now. hey, i know a lot of fine ass girls that love hip hop. i support the hip hop @ space. just not in two rooms. make the red room into a breaks, drum n bass, tech house room. like @ fabric london. too much hip hop @ space as well. :mad:

The girls are their usual fine selves. I'm not a stickler for class. If she looks good to me I really don't care whether she's at Opium or Space...:)

The hip-hop is till 5 AM this weekend, and then Roland gets on.

I agree though, that they should have kept it in one room only...keep the patio closed until Roland goes on, or if someone wants to play topside with a different dance flavour.

Originally posted by koky

i hope you dont think i hate you .. u see it aint like that ... u just state your opinion in a way that insults others & their taste in music , club selection or anything that gets posted on here that doesnt coincide with your personal choices, you bash in an ignorant & immature way .. (we already have saleen 4 that )..

like i said before .. if you dont like something just say you dont like it & talk about something you do like .. but dont put someone elses taste down just cause you dont like it .. thats like me sayin i drive a lexus & so & so is a dumbass cause he likes audi better ... so you see i dont hate you .. i think you are an idiot & a dumbass but im not gonna just come on here & start a new post about it or a shitload of posts about it .. if i had something negative to say about you ill tell you in your face .. im not gonna come on here and post all day about it ;):cool:

oh damn! Krucial Yo! :D good stuff!:clap: