Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chris rock

livin42nite

Chris Rock's "Bigger & Blacker" and "Bring the Pain" are GREAT... have seen them many a time...

If you are into stand-up comedy (like me), Klit, I recommend yu check out John Leguizamo's "Freak." It's a timeless masterpiece that will make your tummy hurt REALLY REALLY bad.

:D

I also recommend the "Latin Kings of Comedy" DVD... ;) Saw it a couple days ago and LMAO...

Originally posted by carlaorellana

Chris Rock's "Bigger & Blacker" and "Bring the Pain" are GREAT... have seen them many a time...

If you are into stand-up comedy (like me), Klit, I recommend yu check out John Leguizamo's "Freak." It's a timeless masterpiece that will make your tummy hurt REALLY REALLY bad.

:D

I also recommend the "Latin Kings of Comedy" DVD... ;) Saw it a couple days ago and LMAO...

Carla seen the chris rock ones tons of times, bring the pain is just way 2 funny. Leguizamo's was funny as well, but I think one of my all time fav's gotta be eddie murphy's "Raw". Have not seen the latin kings one yet.

And to the other guy, event is at the jackie gleason theatre in miami beach.

" always blamin what the kids are watchin , what the kids are listening to .. blame this mame that .. he did it cause the music had hidden messages , he did it cause he saw that violent movie ... what ever happened to crazy ?? what ?? PEOPLE cant be crazy no moe ??!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: CLASSIC !!:laugh: :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...