Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone Know "solargirl"??!!!!

Buddah Saturdays Presents:

FHM Party for Maria DeMartino (Solargirl)

Date Saturday, November 22, 2003

We are celebrating The new FHM Magazine with model Maria DeMartino and friends. She is also a soon to be evntvibe.com Diva so look out for her layout coming soon.

Venue Nikki/ ANJU

Address 36 east 20th Between Park and Broadway

Hours 9 to 4

Resident Dj's 8 dj's mixin it up on both levels...lots of local talent.

Music Styles House, dance, upstairs...Hip Hop downstairs

Drink Specials 2 for1 sakitinis

Originally posted by njdionysus

I hope you got permission from Anna Mistillis at the magazine to use their name in your promos. Congrats Maria! If you see Sam Barclay, tell him Joe says hello.

anna is aware of it......

thanks for your concern.

of course we know solargirl...............she used to dry my car at the car wash in bergenfield NJ, her and her 15 brothers and sister!!!!!!!!!................

CONGRATS MARIA, and yes, i read the e-mail, the pm and i listened when you told me about your party, I KNOW, i will try and make it................................

Originally posted by joevibe

We are celebrating The new FHM Magazine with model Maria DeMartino and friends. She is also a soon to be evntvibe.com Diva so look out for her layout coming soon.

Venue Nikki/ ANJU

Hours 9 to 4

yeah we know her she sent out invites for this party

And you're my hero. :aright: I was working with FHM on a party for Vida and Bonnie a while back, they have restrictions so I was looking out for others. I guess something is wrong with that.

Who were you looking out for? Some one writes 3 letters on a message board are you turn into Dionysus Greek God Attorney at Law. Please.

Your intention was to name drop and make yourself look like a tool...Mission accomplished.

Im Glad you consider me your Hero..But I am no role model for todays misguided youth by any stretch of the imagination. Im sorry....Perhaps you should try looking to God for a hero or Idol.

And there is nothing wrong with looking out for others but If your intentions were truly valiant you would have pm'ed the individual and said.. 'Hey Ya know.....' and close off the letter with "I figured Id pm this to you instead of trying to make you look like an ass in front of everyone. "

Originally posted by kostaP

Who were you looking out for? Some one writes 3 letters on a message board are you turn into Dionysus Greek God Attorney at Law. Please.

Your intention was to name drop and make yourself look like a tool...Mission accomplished.

Im Glad you consider me your Hero..But I am no role model for todays misguided youth by any stretch of the imagination. Im sorry....Perhaps you should try looking to God for a hero or Idol.

And there is nothing wrong with looking out for others but If your intentions were truly valiant you would have pm'ed the individual and said.. 'Hey Ya know.....' and close off the letter with "I figured Id pm this to you instead of trying to make you look like an ass in front of everyone. "

Kosta I am glad you know what MY INTENTIONS were. The fact is this, I am friendly with some people at the magazine and learned a lot about this business from the drama I went through setting up an event with them. I am not name dropping at all... 99.9% of the people on this board dont know who those two people are anyway, so what would it matter to them as far as name dropping? Honestly if I was dropping names, dont you think I'd at least mention someone's name that people would recognize. I dont run around trying to be someone I am not. Carl or Carguy is familiar with the bullshit I went through with FHM because I was doing the event with him and then unfortunately I had to pull it last minute. Based on several conversations I had with Anna, a number of people use the magazines name to promote their party without asking permission and then there are additional problems for all parties involved. I made a quick comment based on all the frustration I went through and I told whoever this guy is to say hello to Sam because thats the guy that set-up the section that Maria was featured in. End of story. Nothing more, spin it as you wish, throw in your worthy .02 cents because you know what MY INTENTIONS were. I am far from misguided youth, possibly even a little older than you. I dont even know who you are other than having heard your name before. I can buy you a drink sometime and thats the end of the story or you can carry on. Either way, doesnt bother me.

Maria and co. I am sorry your thread got jacked, I wasnt trying to make any of you look like an ass. The photos look great and I have heard nothing but good things about you, good luck with your party.

Kosta I am glad you know what MY INTENTIONS were. The fact is this, I am friendly with some people at the magazine and learned a lot about this business from the drama I went through setting up an event with them. I am not name dropping at all... 99.9% of the people on this board dont know who those two people are anyway, so what would it matter to them as far as name dropping? Honestly if I was dropping names, dont you think I'd at least mention someone's name that people would recognize. I dont run around trying to be someone I am not. Carl or Carguy is familiar with the bullshit I went through with FHM because I was doing the event with him and then unfortunately I had to pull it last minute. Based on several conversations I had with Anna, a number of people use the magazines name to promote their party without asking permission and then there are additional problems for all parties involved. I made a quick comment based on all the frustration I went through and I told whoever this guy is to say hello to Sam because thats the guy that set-up the section that Maria was featured in. End of story. Nothing more, spin it as you wish, throw in your worthy .02 cents because you know what MY INTENTIONS were. I am far from misguided youth, possibly even a little older than you. I dont even know who you are other than having heard your name before. I can buy you a drink sometime and thats the end of the story or you can carry on. Either way, doesnt bother me.

Maria and co. I am sorry your thread got jacked, I wasnt trying to make any of you look like an ass. The photos look great and I have heard nothing but good things about you, good luck with your party.

Im glad you feel the need to thoroughly explain yourself here. I am aware of the situation with Carl and the FHM Vida thing..(you dont think theyre gonna sue me do you for using their name) I was actually gonna promote that and only ended up doing thst one night at taste.

By apologizing you must feel a little guilt. And by avoiding my comment on your truly valiant effort you would have sent a private message your previous statement is rendered a waste. I am by no means trying to start Drama (which I know I am the biggest Drama Queen going) I am simply stating my interpretation of your statement...Not trying to fuck with you in any way though trust me. If you'd like I'll buy you a drink to make up for this Ill be at Circa tonight if youre around ask anyone and theyll point you in my direction.

Kosta P.

Im glad you feel the need to thoroughly explain yourself here. I am aware of the situation with Carl and the FHM Vida thing..(you dont think theyre gonna sue me do you for using their name) I was actually gonna promote that and only ended up doing thst one night at taste.

By apologizing you must feel a little guilt. And by avoiding my comment on your truly valiant effort you would have sent a private message your previous statement is rendered a waste. I am by no means trying to start Drama (which I know I am the biggest Drama Queen going) I am simply stating my interpretation of your statement...Not trying to fuck with you in any way though trust me. If you'd like I'll buy you a drink to make up for this Ill be at Circa tonight if youre around ask anyone and theyll point you in my direction.

Kosta P.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!

Originally posted by joevibe

Venue Nikki/ ANJU

Hours 9 to 4

Ok, to compliment you Maria, after seeing your pic I am definitely regreting not going to CP meetups etc..oy dios mio!!

Congrats on FHM.. If I give you a dollar will you autograph my magazine?:blank:;)

Boys Boys..to much testosterone in this mofo.

Its no biggie..actually the very first thing we did before the whole party was planned was contact them and get approval of our phrasing ....so its no big deal.

Thanks so much for looking out for us though;) We do appreciate it.

Dont mind Kosta ..he just is protective of me cuz he loves me so damn much.

Kosta..remeber I always wanted to use you brush

:kiss2::spank: Love you kosta ..you pierced nipple freak!

I dont even wanna ask what else is peirced.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by solargirl

You da best Chicky!!!!!!! SOLARRRRRGIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL

SOLARGIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL

I still hear Jo Jo's voice:love: :heart::kiss2:

Hey ya got any nipple chains I can borrow??

and I do love yo so dam,nmuch

Originally posted by solargirl

Boys Boys..to much testosterone in this mofo.

Its no biggie..actually the very first thing we did before the whole party was planned was contact them and get approval of our phrasing ....so its no big deal.

Thanks so much for looking out for us though;) We do appreciate it.

Lets get back to the issue at hand......

Maria on a scale of 1-10 you are a 13.967 :love2::clap:

Im gonna try to make it next week after Taste

Kosta P.

No more explanation needed, I was simply stating my interpretation of my statement. I apologized 'cuz this thread has gone off topic, it has nothing to do with guilt. Back to the subject at hand...

128341CPTANNINGBEDPIC-med.JPG