Clubplanet Nightlife Community

robbie rivera? NAY OR YAY?

jaysea

As a producer Robbie comes up with some good tracks. As a Dj he is average at best, mixing skills just average nothing to brag about. Although he does play some good tracks, the energy level from his sets are well how can i put it, AVERAGE.

This is just my opinion!

Robbie is always off the hook... live or recorded. I have seen him blow parties up in Miami, NYC, Vegas - etc.

He is as good a DJ as a producer. Dont forget that Willie Morales is going to play for one hour as well and he is a very accomplished DJ/producer with Juicy Music as well.

Support the positive movement of dance music & culture in any part of the country!

peace -:hat:

Originally posted by bkcny

(Private message to the #1 hater below)

Oh yeah... to our # 1 hater "MENANDS420" - I mean "NYC420" About the only thing you know of "parties" in the Capital Region was the sweater vest and sandel, Dave Mathiews Jammies you and your fellow geeks at Union College hosted "back in the day." Listen brah', I am sorry that you got 86'd from Sneaky's last year. It was your own damn fault. You simply cannot expose your genitals to male customers in the guys bathroom. It was offensive and almost earned you a beatdown to the 3rd. degree. Let the inner hate leave your body. Put down the chronic and get to the gym. - it really is true that there is nothing worse than an Upstate kid who discovers NYC and claims it as his home. Stop pretending to be something your not.

I'm the #1 hater?? I seriously doubt that, but I'll take the honor for now. I wouldn't bitch so much if YOU got off your ass and got some real talent up in that piece. And no, Tony Draper isn't real talent you fool.

I've met you before and we've actually hung out before, which is funny. I just never respected you cause you just don't know shit. Ooo...Jonathan Peters, Robbie Rivera....great job. Fuckin Sasha and Digweed were in town a couple years ago and spun at Northern Lights instead of Sneaky's. Nice job on that one. Eli Wilkie of Agent 001 was in town last spirng...did he spin at Sneaky's?? Hellz no...he was at Quintesants, which is a fuckin diner. You were beat out by a fuckin diner. Have a great weekend.... :laugh:

Sasha & Digweed bombed, the promoter lost his shirt and over 10 grand! For that reason alone I am glad that I turned the tour package down when it was offered to me!

TO ROBBIE RIVERA... YAY!

TO WILLIE MORALES... YAY!

God Bless America!

Originally posted by bkcny

Sasha & Digweed bombed, the promoter lost his shirt and over 10 grand! For that reason alone I am glad that I turned the tour package down when it was offered to me! Regardless... do yourself a favor and dont say hello next time we "hang out!" Take care and keep on reppin' NYC and those trees you cant afford "club God." See you soon!

TO ROBBIE RIVERA... YAY!

TO WILLIE MORALES... YAY!

God Bless America!

whats the status with jp doing sneakys again, now that hes no longer in sf