Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pic from the dip last week

SFsuperstar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck yeah iam Bad Boy for life kid. I talk to Tony once in a while just to see whats going on. Other than that he hasnt been busy lately just like JP will be going through now HAHAHA.

Thanksgiving Eve iam staying home fuck the going out thing, to much money and all the Plaid shirt college kids will be back.

Originally posted by lelo

HAHAHAHAHA that is to funny X. He is bringin back Ma$e thats the rumor mill around these parts HAHAHA.

No way dood.. those Sister/Sister bitches turned Mase into a Reverand or some shit.. dat shit is whack, dayyyyyyyum.

Ma$e please stop smokin LaLa.

boys, you were missin me? i had to do an errand for the boss. 1-Mase is the man 2-i don't even talk to my sis so stop sayin shit to me about her thanks 3-thats the flyer i saw all over the ground on the way to sf last time 4-angelo, i'm sure jp will be aight 5-i'm glad you like the twins, thats what they are there for, to be admired haha 6-i am not BLACK

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

boys, you were missin me? i had to do an errand for the boss. 1-Mase is the man 2-i don't even talk to my sis so stop sayin shit to me about her thanks 3-thats the flyer i saw all over the ground on the way to sf last time 4-angelo, i'm sure jp will be aight 5-i'm glad you like the twins, thats what they are there for, to be admired haha 6-i am not BLACK

Please ask your sister to start posting here too. Tell her she has a big fanclub already. :)