• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rollindeep11

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NO SHIT

theres a million threads about this you dumb shit........

HE SUCKS ANYWAY.....

LISTEN TO HOWELLS OR SANDER...... THOSE ARE REAL DJ's

your a real moron, she works for JP, she was just making it clear for all the people on here that where asking and inquiring about it..

YOU DUMB SHIT!:blown:

NO SHIT

HE SUCKS ANYWAY.....

yea seriously STFU.... we finally get someone who REALLY knows the deal to confirm shit and you shit all over her. Not cool bro.

and as for calling Howells and Sander real dj's....thats just your opinion....so recognize that

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

yea seriously STFU.... we finally get someone who REALLY knows the deal to confirm shit and you shit all over her. Not cool bro.

and as for calling Howells and Sander real dj's....thats just your opinion....so recognize that

Mike

Ok didnt know that she worked for JP...but seriously there has been 5 million threads about this...so thats why i shit on her...

and please since your the mix master extrodinare please tell me Howells and Sander arnt good dj's

Ok didnt know that she worked for JP...but seriously there has been 5 million threads about this...so thats why i shit on her...

and please since your the mix master extrodinare please tell me Howells and Sander arnt good dj's

nah i agree about the influx of SF threads, its kinda a big event when the DJ holding one of the longest residencies in NY calls it quits but still....

Me, a mix master extrodinare? I wouldnt go that far. I personally don't like Sander. Just a matter of taste. Howells is awesome. My point was whatever DJ's you or I or anyone considers "REAL" may be shit to someone else. Thats the only point i was making. Tonight Im going to see PVD. Some people think he deserves his #2 ranking in that DJ Mag List. Other people think he's shit (as well as that list)

So thats the point Im making. Thats all. :)

Mike

Ok didnt know that she worked for JP...but seriously there has been 5 million threads about this...so thats why i shit on her.

what makes you think YOU have the right to shit on any one??

especially someone who has WAYYYYYY more of a clue then you...

second of all, he never said Sander and Dh weren't good dj's, he said others just might think differently that is your opinion..

Bottom line newbie STFU u ignorant ass..

:werd:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

nah i agree about the influx of SF threads, its kinda a big event when the DJ holding one of the longest residencies in NY calls it quits but still....

Me, a mix master extrodinare? I wouldnt go that far. I personally don't like Sander. Just a matter of taste. Howells is awesome. My point was whatever DJ's you or I or anyone considers "REAL" may be shit to someone else. Thats the only point i was making. Tonight Im going to see PVD. Some people think he deserves his #2 ranking in that DJ Mag List. Other people think he's shit (as well as that list)

So thats the point Im making. Thats all. :)

Mike

Alright i here you man...Personally I cant stand PVD not a fan of trance...its just i have caught so much shit in Arc from JP fans so i am relishing in his demise......

NO SHIT

HE SUCKS ANYWAY.....

I'm with rollin. NO SHIT!!! If she works for JP, then why didn't she post this like a week ago when the news came out. Hellooooooo.....

Enoght with JP and his awful music. The MTV 'I'm A Clubber' shows how stupid and fucked up his followers are. If I was a club owner he'd be the last guy I want behind the decks, regardless of how many juiceheads and plastic he brings in.

Originally posted by nyc420

I'm with rollin. NO SHIT!!! If she works for JP, then why didn't she post this like a week ago when the news came out. Hellooooooo.....

maybe b/c it was all speculation and nothing was definite yet...

and as for that MTV special...that was nuts. That lady was beyond psycho. She had some serious issues. As for the DJ guy, i didnt see anything wrong with him-- 20 hour days at SF arent normal by any stretch, but so long as i didnt see him doin any drugs or anything-- if thats how he chooses to spend his time, more power to him...

and one more note-- as for JP behind the decks-- technically I got maddddd respect for a DJ that has so much CREATIVTY-- as far as the way he layers songs, the effects he uses, dropping accapellas to the point where the whole club is singing, things like that. Im not a SF head by far but regardless of what he brought in, the energy and creativity he gave out every week will definitely be missed in NYC.

Mike

Originally posted by muzikchick

Exactly, a little slow on reaction time, aren't they.:blank::confused:

First of all I dont have time for children.

Second- I never post on this board that's why it took me so long to post it on here.

Third- I am posting this for JP's real fans BECAUSE Richard sent out an email with Jonathan's name on it so people think that JP is still going to be spinning there.

Soooooooo, i'm trying to clear things up for everyone.

Exactly, a little slow on reaction time, aren't they.:blank::confused:

i don't think that was the case, she doesn't post on this board, i am sure she just came over to read it and saw all the threads and wanted to cofirm to everyone that was asking.. why do some of you find such a problem with this? There is obiviously gonna be tons of threads about jp and junior for the next couple weeks, so if you are gonna come here and take your time to read, might as well get used to it huh?

this rollindeep guy, stating he has the right to "shit on people" .. another class act posting here i see...

:constipa: <~~~ rollin deep, "shitting on someone"

Originally posted by girly

i don't think that was the case, she doesn't post on this board, i am sure she just came over to read it and saw all the threads and wanted to cofirm to everyone that was asking.. why do some of you find such a problem with this? There is obiviously gonna be tons of threads about jp and junior for the next couple weeks, so if you are gonna come here and take your time to read, might as well get used to it huh?

this rollindeep guy, stating he has the right to "shit on people" .. another class act posting here i see...

Thank you...

Originally posted by girly

listen up....THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD I CAN SHIT ON ANYONE I WANT IF I DONT LIKE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY....AND PEOPLE CAN SHIT ON ME IF THEY DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

1st amendment :D Im expressing my opinion and granted it my be a harsh and rude one but deal with it..

Originally posted by muzikismylife

First of all I dont have time for children.

Second- I never post on this board that's why it took me so long to post it on here.

Third- I am posting this for JP's real fans BECAUSE Richard sent out an email with Jonathan's name on it so people think that JP is still going to be spinning there.

Soooooooo, i'm trying to clear things up for everyone.

First of all--the child you work for is your boss....so serve your "i am holier than thou" shit attitude elsewhere.

Second-- who really cares

Third -- the email doesn't say he is spinning, if the real fans can read they would be able to decifer that for themselves.

Fourth-- for someone representing JP and his business, your post is very unprofessional looking, and amateurish, and you have nerve to refer to me as "children".

Fifthly--This is amusement and past time for me, honey....it's your job, lose the attitude, and reread what you write before you post it, it looks sloppy.

Good luck and good riddens!

First of all--the child you work for is your boss....so serve your "i am holier than thou" shit attitude elsewhere.

Second-- who really cares

Third -- the email doesn't say he is spinning, if the real fans can read they would be able to decifer that for themselves.

Fourth-- for someone representing JP and his business, your post is very unprofessional looking, and amateurish, and you have nerve to refer to me as "children".

Fifthly--This is amusement and past time for me, honey....it's your job, lose the attitude, and reread what you write before you post it, it looks sloppy.

Good luck and good riddens!

*Yawn*

Your tired!

Originally posted by justjerre21

JP

WILL MISS U AT SOUNDFACTORY

U WERE THE HEART AND SOUL OF THAT PLACE

YOUR AWESOME DJ

AND FUCK PEOPLE WHO HATE ON U

CAUZE THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER

AND AS FOR JR VASQUEZ FUCK HIM HES MAD GAY

FUCK ALL GAY PEOPLE

THEY ALL SUCK DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUNDFACTORY CREW WILL MISS U

So your saying fuck JP and Fuck Richard Grant?

JP is gay as a three dollar bill......

Originally posted by justjerre21

JP

WILL MISS U AT SOUNDFACTORY

U WERE THE HEART AND SOUL OF THAT PLACE

YOUR AWESOME DJ

AND FUCK PEOPLE WHO HATE ON U

CAUZE THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER

AND AS FOR JR VASQUEZ FUCK HIM HES MAD GAY

FUCK ALL GAY PEOPLE

THEY ALL SUCK DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUNDFACTORY CREW WILL MISS U

This one's gonna go down in the record books as one of the most ass-backwards comments on the face of the earth...

muzikismylife

your fucking bitch

mind your fucking business

i write what i want to write

and if u dont like it kiss my ass

your probably the fucking stalker

and dont be mad that jp probably fucked u

and left u cuz your pussy stank

and then try to be so fuckin educated

u fucking druggie

p.s.

go sniffa line