Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters

Originally posted by berniec

One of the prime reasons JP isnt on it is because he's not really known outside of NYC because he is focused on keeping a residency here and not being a money hungry bastard like many of the people on that list and flying to wherever will pay them the most.

Let me guess, you just started clubbing within the past two months. :laugh: JP couldn't get a gig in Ibiza like those "money hungry bastards" if he begged on his hands and knees for one. I've had the misfortune of catching JP in two other places besides Factory (my friends regrettably wanted to go) and those places were Vegas and Miami. BOTH times he stunk up the joint royally. I'm a music lover and will give credit where credit was due, but sad to say, he sucked ass. JP would never make it internationally. His style has a limited appeal and unless he changes it up, he will always be local, like Tony Draper.

Off the top of my head, here are more than a handful of DJs that would tear JP a new asshole on his best day.

John Digweed

Steve Lawler

Carl Cox

Chris Liebing

Layo & Bushwacka

Marco Carola

Craig Richards

James Zabiela

Richie Hawtin

Derrick Carter

Erick Morillo

Jeff Mills

Danny Tenaglia

Danny Howells

Mark Farina

Lee Burridge

DJ Vibe

Antoine Clamaran

Satoshi Tomiie

and on and on and on and on.

Get out more and open your ears. You'll be happy you did.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic