Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just don't understand women anymore...

Im really interested in what has happened to you guys that was soo cruel by the girls which you dated. Im not doubting because just as easliy as we can get hurt so can you.

If you'd like to dabble into it just a little then that would be great. But if you'd rather not then thats fine. But I can sit here and tell you all the wrong that was done to me. So Id find it interesting to see from your sides too.

Maybe we will be better able to understand one another then....

------------------

CAT.gif

"Together we witness one of the most delightful in our time......so umm, LET THE BASS GO!!!"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the way the cookie crumbles!! i know that may sound insensitive, but its true!!!It happens to everyone, from both sides male or female!! Wow, that was hard to explain!That's life!! cwm6.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

This for all you guys who posted in this thread.

What you all said about women are true.

Women are the only creatures that pissed off GOD!

Shadowchaser, I implore you, don't listen to these responses what these women gave. Sooner or later they are going to dump their significant others and come crawling for the "nice, sweet"guy.

Sure they say "keep being the nice guy you are and the right one will show up", it's bullshit. It's all talk. That's what all these women do. They're nothing but talk. They are not looking for a man to love them. They're only interested in a man who looks good and treats them like shit, who has lots of money, a nice car, has drugs, that will buy them anything they want...and when the man can't do that anymore, the women get rid of them and look elsewhere. No matter how much we love and do things to make them happy, they will never be satisfied.

Women are blind, pathetic, immature, and stupid when it comes to love. They have no idea what is. It could be right in front of them and just walk by it. Better words, ignore it. When they see a man that loves for what they are, they brush them off and they say those infamous put downs:

"I like you as a friend."

"It's not you, it's me."

"Your friendship means alot to me"

"I love you, but not in love with you."

"Oh, him...he's just a friend."

"No not tonight, I have to (insert your lame female excuse here)."

When women say to a man, "you're a cutie", or "you're a sweetheart", or "a great guy", it's just a nicer way of women saying there's no way I am ever going to be with you or caught dead with you.Women are pathetic liars as well.

Love and romance are dead in these times. There is no such thing as love. There's only lust and the fear of being alone.

These women on the board say how much they are in love with their boyfriends. Bullshit. They will toss their men away like garbage when they get the chance.

Sooner you guys wake up, the better. Dogs show more love then women.

Only thing women are good at is teasing men's hearts.

Simply put, women are cunts.

------------------

headshot.gif

Archived