Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ater much contemplation...........

Bling

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

BUDDY, THE SOIL IS GETTING OLD COME UP WITH A BETTER ONE.

WHAT R U BLINGS WHORE TOO...AGAIN WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK.

Old ...who the fuck are you anyway with 42 posts under your belt we have got a looong way to go before making fun of you, your name and your post gets old....BTW....the "who gives a fuck comment"....hmmm been done, probably more times than your name has been made fun of, but you're right the soil is geting old so beat it kid.

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

WHY DONT YOU BEAT THESE NUTZZZZZZ IN YOUR MOUTH...KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Didn't you learn anything...okay....I'll spell it out for you because obviously 50 cent piece's school of grammer didn't help your spelling much....now put down that 40 of OE and pay attention....

Soldier is spelled S-O-L-D-I-E-R

and

Nuts is spelled N-U-T-S

now hit that :smoke: because it seems that your dollar sign boxers may be riding up on you a bit and remember it's all good.:D

Originally posted by lyrik

Didn't you learn anything...okay....I'll spell it out for you because obviously 50 cent piece's school of grammer didn't help your spelling much....now put down that 40 of OE and pay attention....

Soldier is spelled S-O-L-D-I-E-R

and

Nuts is spelled N-U-T-S

now hit that :smoke: because it seems that your dollar sign boxers may be riding up on you a bit and remember it's all good.:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah, this is great but come on Bling, respond don't let this guy talk shit like that. Anyways whose down to go to the 7-11 on 49st, pick up 3 cisco's and get fucking trashed, lol and if that's not enough 1 o.e. just to finish it up:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I remember when i was 18 and started promoting and used to talk shit about everybody, but then i grew up, and you will too, lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: