Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Island Road Trip Iron Style...

Departure: 6pm Saturday Night

Destination: Mirage Night Club

DJ: Ojeda- (Jason, Jason, Jason)---for you Digga!

Hotel: Marriot Hotel

Reason: Birthday Celebration and to view our competition

Crew: Solid "Cycled" guys except for Brad and Hot Guidette

Jersey Girls (Total 40 people)

Tanned: Of Course

Flexing: In every picture

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...I pack my car with "Neck Breaker" because the way he dances...., My Iron Princess and the #1 Little Guidette Monster Sister who we all love and toss like a baseball....Digga Bigtime and Brad take their own car and meet us there...Our driving conversation consisted mainly about...Tanning, Juice, South Beach, Clothes and the "Industry"......also about what a Big Fucking Pussy Dave aka Dondeizel is!...Anyway....After getting into a fight with a guy at a gas station in Long Island...and throwing a Chicken Sandwich at the Tiger Mart...completely raging we arrived an hour later at our Hotel....We find the room and immediatly find the rest of the "TEAM" they literally "ROLLED" into the hotel and continued to get mangled...While our LITTLE SIS was working the radio in the room like the way Brad can work two dudes at once...We got ready rounded up the troops and left for Mirage! Oh yeah...When Brad gave my girl the Pepto Bismal pills before we left...she asked.."Do you chew or swallow"...Brad PLEASE DON"T ANSWER THAT!

At Mirage we walked right in..(Of Course) and up to the Reserved Section...I think VIP is stupid...so I call it reserved section...The place was fucking beautiful!!! Probably one of the nicest places crackheads can go and hang out...I have to give it to Long Island...Hot girls...bitchy but hot! Right Deppnade? Anyway...Bottles were ordered...and the other crew arrived...and we found the Long Island Monster....who picked me up and hugged me like like I was the Pope.

Rod Will Tell you about the night....because I am too tired and have a severe case of writers Block....Main Highleights were:

1. Rodd and I magically walking through the kitchen and up to the DJ booth...Don't listen to Rodd...I am positive I did not yell JASON, Jason, Jason! No matter what he says he was the one who made me leave with him to go down and get my camera!

2. Having 40 people representing Jersey and going nuts to Ojeda....throwing the fists in the air jersey Style....

3. Having Big Long Island Drew chant JErsey all night!

4. See all the Slinkys in Long Island...and realize there is no competition.

5. Watching Big Time inhale two Jelly Donuts while I took pictures of his feasting.

6. Dumping 3 drinks on Brad 1 in the face...

7. Drinking the other peoples Bottles and Champagne in the upstairs VIP area...and promising I was going to bring back tons of bitches!

8. Gettign back to the room and playing Toss The Little Guidette Monster around the room.....

9. Listening to Bigtime go off about how Dave aka Dondiezel is so SOFT!

10. Listening to Bigtime speak SCOOP TALK! Then take orders for McDonalds and wait over an hour for a cab...

11. Ripping on Bigtime with the other 8 people in our room for the way he snores....Rodd will explain...

When my head clears I will tell you the way the trip ended...this morning before we left...it is too funny!

Thanks Everyone who went...these trips just keep getting better and better!

great fucking nite, digga just took a tylonol pm and shot myself w/ whale tranqulizer!!!!!!!! found it in bigtimes bag...........................so i wont be able to rite a decent review w/ out drooling on the computer..........apparently NJORKATHEWHALEBIGTIME needs that too sleep while not allowing anyone else in the hotel to sleep w/ his WHALE LIKE SNORRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, overall MIRAGE is definatly a hot spot!!!!!!!!, the set up is FUCKIN HOT, like we would go to a place that wasnt HOT!!!

anyway, great time last night.......and i will give more of a review when i patch this hole in my head..................................

Excellent review stacked! lol we must add the ending...it is just too funny!

and pics must def be posted!

GREAT TIME AS USUAL WITH THE IRON CREW...ID LIKE TO THANK

BIGTIME FOR TOSSING ME 238473 FEET IN THE AIR AND LANDING 398437 FEET AWAY FROM HIM! THANKS TO YOU MY KNEES ARE ALL SCRAPED UP!

DIGGA THANX FOR PLANNING A GREAT GETAWAY

STACKED AND COURT: THANX FOR THE RIDE AND THE FUNNY RIDE HOME LISTENING TO "NECKBREAKERS" CRAZY STORIES

DANIELLE: PLANS ARE BEING MADE FOR OUR NEXT OUTTING, AND FOR THE OTHER MATTER WE SPOKE ABOUT! HEHE

BRAD FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR LITTLE GUIDETTE, SHE APPRECIATES IT MUCHO! AND FOR MAKING THE END OF THE WEEKEND A PISSER IN THE PANTS! LOL YOU GOT THE BEST REVENGE EVERRRRR ON BIGTIME!

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!

OHH AND WE WERE DEFINTELY THE BEST LOOKING CREW IN THERE!

;)

oh let me just add one more classic moment.......................

the jersey team was down a point late in the 3rd, ojeda dropped a 80's set to make the long island humps and slobs happy, while we sorted through the med kit and drank the rest of the clubs alcohol the jersey team was relaxin 40 deep in the "reserved section" just ready to unleash HELLLLLLL!!!!!!

then it happened, OJEDA started droppin club beats again, the jersey team rose from the DEAD, started whistlen, clappin and hanfD pumpin!!!!!!!!!!! as if jersey scored the winning touchdown in the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digga turned to bigtime and said, "LOOK AT US, WE ARE SO JERSEY, AND SO DAMM FREEGIN SEXY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FINAL SCORE

LONG ISLAND - 7

JERSEY - 11

Dolce...I was really confused when I woke up...I was surrounded by Hot Guidettes! Sucks for Rodd who slept with Bradley! Bwahahahahaahaha.....

Bigtime...probably your best showing ever! Too many classic moments.....

Breakfast at the Marriot....sharing Fat kid Techniques....did you like my bagel scioop technique....Take a piece of bagel...and scoop some home fries onto it...with a piece of bacon....then enjoy! How fat is that?

Chris....did you snort buffallo wings and cheese sticks before goig to bed? Snorring was off the hook!