Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pvd And Edgar V Reviews From Glow

fended

Originally posted by fended

sorry Mr over 20000 posts nerd. as u can see i have a life and was consumed by it and dont live in DC anyway. thank god:rolleyes:

dork:blank:

a guy tries to help and this is the type of morons one has to deal with. then again what is a board good for than to flame people. :blank:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

chris!!!! hi! :) thanks for helping joey & i out with that infusion question on Saturday night :laugh:

no problem my dear. i saw them in sydney and they're really good. you kids are in for a treat on friday! i hope you and the gk man had a good time this weekend. there was definitely trance in tini's pants!

Originally posted by thomar

no problem my dear. i saw them in sydney and they're really good. you kids are in for a treat on friday! i hope you and the gk man had a good time this weekend. there was definitely trance in tini's pants!

i can't wait to see them again!

me: Where's Infusion from?

gk: some place weird... like New Zealand :laugh:

Hope to see you sooooooooooooooooon! :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i can't wait to see them again!

me: Where's Infusion from?

gk: some place weird... like New Zealand :laugh:

Hope to see you sooooooooooooooooon! :)

he told me that it was YOU that said they were from NZ:laugh: ! he's a slippery one, that GK.

Originally posted by thomar

he told me that it was YOU that said they were from NZ:laugh: ! he's a slippery one, that GK.

i did bring up NZ first but then he repeated it and said "some place weird... like New Zealand" I was like "isn't that what i just said?" So then he called you. Clearly we had to know right that instant! :D

damn i was there but i had the worst time thnks to the nice drama that my aquantainces brought with them.... it was so crowded in there i don't even think i saw Pvd's face all night. Anyone know a link where i could cop that set at? i am curious to hear what i missed .......

i leaned my lesson ...never go to a party with bunch of meatheads who know cock about music......hehehe