Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE . . .

Originally posted by eggmok:

i have 33 pairs which is a lot for a guy . . .

i guess i'm the male version of imelda marcos . . .

i know the ladies out there have twice as many . . .

I don't even know !! Shoes are my obsession.

I love to buy new shoes and I love high heels. My b/f thinks they are still the same but I keep telling him... you are a man U can't understand it smile.gif But now I see some men can understand smile.gif I think even if you are a boy or a girl you should pay attention on what shoes are you wearing! Nothing worse than ugly shoes frown.gif For me it's definitely turn off.

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Uhh 5? I think.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

This is embarrassing....But here it goes I have a total of 264 pairs of shoes and counting..They range from Sketchers to Manolo Blahniks. I am the type of chick who goes to a shoe store, I try on six pairs of shoes and walk out of the store with 8 pairs.. My bf hates it.. He thinks I am nuts..I am just like my mom, Whether it be clothes, accessories, handbags or shoes, oh gosh don't get me started... I feel a shopping spree coming over me..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Um, not enough... you can never have too many pairs of shoes. Problem is I'm a size 5 and I can never get shoes I want so I end up buying them too big and trying to stuff them with insoles and ouch, it doesn't work well enough. BUT i do love shoes....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

orginally posted by vampienyc10:

This is embarrassing....But here it goes I have a total of 264 pairs of shoes and counting..They range from Sketchers to Manolo Blahniks. I am the type of chick who goes to a shoe store, I try on six pairs of shoes and walk out of the store with 8 pairs.. My bf hates it.. He thinks I am nuts..I am just like my mom, Whether it be clothes, accessories, handbags or shoes, oh gosh don't get me started... I feel a shopping spree coming over me..

do you have a separtate storage space for your footware . . .

like a warehouse . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

cwm19.gif

264 and counting??? What the?? Do you have a separate suitcase for shoes when you go on vacation?? Don't answer that. I know you do!

WOW! cwm2.gif

Actually, what I do is rotate my shoes according to season.. My closet isn't very big and the fact that I keep the boxes to preserve the shoes, well that just takes up even more space.. I have them underneath my bed (king size), and I have them in the closet , attic which is like an Anne Frank -type bookcase thing. And I have a window seat that is lined up against the wall so I put them in there as well. But there are always shoes/clothes visible.... I am trying to correct the problem.....I am anal when it comes to organization so therefore i am looking to expand the closet. Yes I know I am NUTS!!

Oh and Antvill I pack literally everything in my closet, even if it is for a weekend..and if I don't have that one thing I need , I just buy a new one. cwm41.gif

------------------

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

- Simone de Beauvoir

I have about 25 pairs of kicks and its good to see I'm not the only one wit that many shoes for a guy!! cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

Originally posted by antvill:

You should open up an auction house or Salvation Army to get more shoes...lol cwm37.gif

I am also a pack rat...I have serious issues....

LOl

cwm2.gif

------------------

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

- Simone de Beauvoir

Goddamn there is nothing sexier than a hot girl in open toe sandals or cum hump me pumps. and in colder months those tight black boots with chunky heels .....uh oh i better stop here before i get carried away and twist one off here at work.....oh yeah the question was how many shoes i got 4 pr of sneaks and 3 pair shoes.

damn, i'm too embarrassed to tell now..

morph_ cwm27.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Hooooooly shit Vampie! Damn girl smile.gif You know the exact count, too? That IS obsession at its worst! Lol.. I hate new shoes, it takes a while for them to get comfy and there is nothing worse than uncomfortable shoes when you're clubbing.. What's up with shoe stores though? Nothing under size 8! I'm a 6 and I have trouble finding my size.. I buy socks at kids stores I swear..

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Actually, what I do is rotate my shoes according to season.. My closet isn't very big and the fact that I keep the boxes to preserve the shoes, well that just takes up even more space.. I have them underneath my bed (king size), and I have them in the closet , attic which is like an Anne Frank -type bookcase thing. And I have a window seat that is lined up against the wall so I put them in there as well. But there are always shoes/clothes visible.... I am trying to correct the problem.....I am anal when it comes to organization so therefore i am looking to expand the closet. Yes I know I am NUTS!!

Oh and Antvill I pack literally everything in my closet, even if it is for a weekend..and if I don't have that one thing I need , I just buy a new one. cwm41.gif

You should open up an auction house or Salvation Army to get more shoes...lol cwm37.gif

I have 25 in new york, and about 20 at my mom's house that aren't in regular rotation anymore. some sneaks, some fly, some dressy, some I'm still trying to figure out.

And, there are about 3-4 pairs sitting in store windows that I'm gonna buy soon.

Eggmok - I'm impressed.

Archived