Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE . . .

Well I just bought some DKNY shoes that is definietly going to set me back...on the plus side I saw Sarah Jessica Parker shopping at Sak..

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

17 Pairs of sneakers outta which I wear 4, 5 pairs of shoes outta which I wear 2, 1 pair of boots which I never wear, and this is just at my apartment.

My mother's house has a few other pairs that I never wear.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by amalkav:

I don't even know !! Shoes are my obsession.

I love to buy new shoes and I love high heels. My b/f thinks they are still the same but I keep telling him... you are a man U can't understand it smile.gif But now I see some men can understand smile.gif I think even if you are a boy or a girl you should pay attention on what shoes are you wearing! Nothing worse than ugly shoes frown.gif For me it's definitely turn off.

Hehe...that is right smile.gif She is really obsessed. I wouldn't mind, if I live in regular apartment, but our room is pretty small and it looks more like shoes warehouse smile.gif But you know honey, that I like your shoes. Just keep it down until we move to bigger house. cwm20.gif

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

Archived