Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know its Only Monday But Just a Heads Up

binoys

Sat Nov 22nd At Deko Lounge.

Very special Bday Celebration for a very close Friend of mine.

DJ/Producer Peter Bailey Will be celebrating His Bday This Saturday.

Peter Will be playin alongside Richie Santana all night long at Deko This weekend!

This is a party that Ive been looking forward to for a while.

Peter Has had an amazing year production wise, Puttin out @ 8 Really solid Records.

Hes also Played at Many International Countries including Romania, Peru and Montreal on a monthly Basis.

For those that were at Surf Club This past summer, you know what hes capable of and you know hes gonna turn it out at Deko This Weekend.

Gonna be some really SERIOUS Music being played.

Deko continues to be a Very Music Driven Party, and the crowd there is a very educated crowd musically, which allows the DJ's we bring in to Do what they do best. And not have to worry about playin the Big Commercial Tracks or the so called "Jersey Cheese" Records.

For anyone that is interested in Checkin out this party Please Let me know and ill put you on my guestlist.

For Table Reservations also let me know.

Either hit me with a PM or Email Me @ BShah98@Aol.com

Originally posted by binoys

Deko continues to be a Very Music Driven Party, and the crowd there is a very educated crowd musically, which allows the DJ's we bring in to Do what they do best. And not have to worry about playin the Big Commercial Tracks or the so called "Jersey Cheese" Records.

AMEN BROTHER!