Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul van Dyk at the Roxy review

tinybutterfli

I don't even know what to say.... his last 3.5 hours are quite possibly the best I've ever heard from him. He was banging out the breaks & the techno. :eek: I was dancing in the middle of the dancefloor when he started to spin breaks. I actually yelled at the top of my lungs "I LOVE IT WHEN HE SPINS BREAKS!!!" LOL

Hate him if you will but you can't deny the effect he has on a crowd. He brings so much energy to a room. We had a group of about 40 friends and it made the night even better.

So good to party with some DC CPers in NYC :D

good times, great times... i love the roxy and the crowd that pvd brings. makes every trip to nyc for it so worth it. dropping 'born slippy' at 6am made the night for me. plus i did not lose my cellphone so i'm already up for the weekend. ugh, i still feel kinda faced.

definitely had a good time. still think he was a bit to up and down for me until about 6am. he would get progressively harder and darker and then come with the fluffy epic stuff, but i really didnt mind.

heard some older pvd stuff which i really enjoyed and loved when he would start spinning techno. but for me what made the night was all the people who were there and made the whole night worth while.

classic kken face for the night ~~~> disturbed.gif

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

vic - when did you leave? I saw you early on when you met bwags but I think that might have been the last time I saw you.

left around 7 w/ suavee. i saw you a couple of times on the dance floor and at the sofa's after meeting bwags. i definitely see why you enjoy PvD nights so much. i might not be much of a trance head, but the company was worth it's weight in gold on friday. . . the music wasn't that bad either. :tongue:

ran into cocomama on the dance floor, i was like "wtf? you're here? :eek: "

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

you know i realized you were talking about her like 20 minutes after you told me you had seen "rebecca" I was like "Rebecca? I have no idea who you are talking about!" Then it hit me LOL :drunk:

Vic told me that he saw "Rebecca" when were at the first night of cubik in September and I said, "who the fuck is Rebecca?"

Originally posted by Kuro

Vic told me that he saw "Rebecca" when were at the first night of cubik in September and I said, "who the fuck is Rebecca?"

it's so weird. after not seeing her since delta heavy all of a sudden she pops up that night and now she seems to be everywhere. :eek:

This was definately the most amazing PVD set i've ever experienced. The only problem is I can only remember bits and pieces....like born slippy....... for an angel.. I was standing right in front of PVD.... RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BOOTH! from 3:30 to 7 and I think I only stopped dancing when I needed to hydrate myself. If anyone knows of a link with photos from that night could you plz post it....Cause i need to put the pieces of that amazing night back together ...in my head!....!@#$in' mind blowin it was!

thanks a lot for the links.....i have seen those pics already tho' . I wonder if Pvd has someone who takes pictures for his site? I really wanna see some pics of me and my ppl! Are u guys gonna see oakenfold on wed.? I've never seen him before can someone tell me what kind of stuff he's spinning lately.....?

Thanks again for the reply......

...when u see that blue bag on my back ...u better be ready for trouble!