Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****Attn Stymie****

Originally posted by groovefire

Whoa, how many of you Jersey geniuses did it take to come up with that bomb? And in blue nonetheless! Well, I, for one, officially surrender. Well played bobydigital.

ok how about this....in blue as well...3900 posts......do you ever leave your computer??...... :D

Originally posted by bobydigital

ok how about this....in blue as well...3900 posts......do you ever leave your computer??...... :D

BOO-YA!! ANOTHER POINT TO BODYDIG! NICE ONE DUDE, YOU ARE ON FIRE TODAY!! THAT WAS SOOO AWESOME THE WAY YOU LIKE TOTALLY FIGURED OUT HOW MANY TIMES I'VE POSTED, AND IN LIGHTNING SPEED REALIZED IT'S LIKE A LOT AND STUFF, AND THEN JUST RIPPED ME A NEW ONE...AND IN FUCKING BLUE AGAIN...HOLY SHIT, HOW STUPID DO I LOOK NOW???!!! :laugh: :laugh: YOU RULE DUDE!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

BOO-YA!! ANOTHER POINT TO BODYDIG! NICE ONE DUDE, YOU ARE ON FIRE TODAY!! THAT WAS SOOO AWESOME THE WAY YOU LIKE TOTALLY FIGURED OUT HOW MANY TIMES I'VE POSTED, AND IN LIGHTNING SPEED REALIZED IT'S LIKE A LOT AND STUFF, AND THEN JUST RIPPED ME A NEW ONE...AND IN FUCKING BLUE AGAIN...HOLY SHIT, HOW STUPID DO I LOOK NOW???!!! :laugh: :laugh: YOU RULE DUDE!!! :laugh:

oh boy Groove jet.... nice Location NEW ENGLAND WHO the fuck puts New England.....

Hey where your wristband all you maggots are a bunch of Cum Dumpsters in Boston....

Anyways no need to reply to all you neeedle dicks...

Peace out to the BOSTON TEA PARTY CREW

LATER, MAGGOTS

Originally posted by badassmafuka

oh boy Groove jet.... nice Location NEW ENGLAND WHO the fuck puts New England.....

Hey where your wristband all you maggots are a bunch of Cum Dumpsters in Boston....

Anyways no need to reply to all you neeedle dicks...

Peace out to the BOSTON TEA PARTY CREW

LATER, MAGGOTS

Billy,

Please clean the spit off your monitor, there were alot of words ending w/ "S" in that post.. Sssssssssssssssssssss

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Billy,

Please clean the spit off your monitor, there were alot of words ending w/ "S" in that post.. Sssssssssssssssssssss

Sure should I use your mother Thong or Sister thong to wipe that spit off my monitor.....

I forgot then my monitor will be even dirtier................ You guys in Boston are all dirty