Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bottom line on Factory and JP's situation?

The situation is as follows: junior is spinning at factory starting Dec. 6th, jp is going to be the resident dj at exit (start date unknown) and classics night at factory will feature: shawn Ink, dj merritt and eddie baez>>>>>>>>>>now stop with the bullshit and the rumors..........this is coming from a totally 100% reliable source..........i promise!!!!!!!

are u serious?

exit is back? i thought that joint is now a hip hop place?

junior at sf..! that is going to be wicked!

so he's going to spin there regularly?

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

The situation is as follows: junior is spinning at factory starting Dec. 6th, jp is going to be the resident dj at exit (start date unknown) and classics night at factory will feature: shawn Ink, dj merritt and eddie baez>>>>>>>>>>now stop with the bullshit and the rumors..........this is coming from a totally 100% reliable source..........i promise!!!!!!!

wtf is with you people and Exit...honestly...

and also...

Does anyone know what the word Gullible means?

No one knows what going on with JP. Looks like hes just gonna play a few little gigs here and there for now. Enough is enough with all these threads..shit im a JP FAN and IM sick of em.

If you want more info...try JonathanPeters.com

Tek

Yes Exit is right now ghetto extreme but when jp starts spinning there it will once again be guido heaven.........The white room is still open with Ziggy back again for sunday morning afterhours(for those of you that didnt know) music was off the hook this past weekend..............and dont doubt me on what i wrote cause its 100% true..........and yes until his contract starts up, jp will be spinning at smaller gigs here and there.........obviously Sahara on thanksgiving eve is one of them.......so we will all have to sit and wait.........

Yes Exit is right now ghetto extreme but when jp starts spinning there it will once again be guido heaven.........The white room is still open with Ziggy back again for sunday morning afterhours(for those of you that didnt know) music was off the hook this past weekend..............and dont doubt me on what i wrote cause its 100% true..........and yes until his contract starts up, jp will be spinning at smaller gigs here and there.........obviously Sahara on thanksgiving eve is one of them.......so we will all have to sit and wait.........

Originally posted by infinite

STOP WITH THESE JP AND SOUND FACTORY THREADS FOR GODSAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hate to burst your bubble, but this is a website dedicated to clubbing. Jp is a dj, and sound factory is a club, get over it. or go post on yahoo.com

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by dbolboy

hate to burst your bubble, but this is a website dedicated to clubbing. Jp is a dj, and sound factory is a club, get over it. or go post on yahoo.com

lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But isnt the topic "bottom line on factory and jp's situation?"....................or are you just another ignorant moron........and if this website is so dedicated to clubbing then they should know the real deal instead of posting rumors and bullshit there tough guy....................so now you should get over clubplanet cause it aint all that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dbolboy

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE>>>>>>ARE YOU SERIOUS? FACTORY IS A CLUB AND JP IS A DJ? HA>>>>>>>>DOESNT THAT HAVE JUST A LITTLE BIT TO DO WITH CLUBBING? THAT HAS TO BE THE DUMBEST THING I EVER READ!

or are you just another ignorant moron........and if this website is so dedicated to clubbing then they should know the real deal instead of posting rumors and bullshit there tough guy....................so now you should get over clubplanet cause it aint all that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you need to get over it. Your hostility is unappealing. Perhaps you should search for the REAL reason for this deep rooted anger.

This board is here for patrons to discuss. Rumors happen to be a good source of P.R. Develops hype, etc. I won't go into it, because you don't sound intelligent enough to get it, anyway.

If club planet ain't all that.....you have a choice to get over yourself and find a different board, where people agree with your hostile nonsence.

http://www.additionalneeds.net/Anger_Management/displaced.htm

Originally posted by muzikchick

I think you need to get over it. Your hostility is unappealing. Perhaps you should search for the REAL reason for this deep rooted anger.

This board is here for patrons to discuss. Rumors happen to be a good source of P.R. Develops hype, etc. I won't go into it, because you don't sound intelligent enough to get it, anyway.

If club planet ain't all that.....you have a choice to get over yourself and find a different board, where people agree with your hostile nonsence.

Oh am i being hostile? I'm so sorry.......Do you promote sound factory now? Or are you trying desperately to be the next Lizzie Grubman?Oh please......do go into it cause I'll rip you a new asshole.......As for my intelligence darling, its far superior to yours I must add since you can't even put a sentence together correctly. Why do i need to get over myself if club planet aint all that? Explain that please.......I'm lost here. You need to get over yourself because you're an idiot sevant who has nothing better to do than post nonsense(see i spelled it correctly; for those of you who didn't learn how to spell in the third grade). As for anger, your confusing it with sarcasm which obviously patrons like yourself are too stupid to pick up on.............GO TO BED!

Originally posted by muzikchick

"I'll rip you a new asshole" --should I run, now??

Total Hostility--one minded hostile child, who crys when everyone doesn't see shit her way. Your sentences need work, too...go back and look at your silly hostileness.

I don't promote clubs. I promote peace.

Please read:

So you are a dyke after all? I mean come on rainbowland? I get it now. Your an angry dyke who needs to get fucked by a big a hot muscle type with a big fucking cock Aint nothing like the real thing baby and i know you really aint getting much pleasure from that double headed dildo: laugh: So you promote peace? Does that mean you were at lilith fair? RIP.....sound factory................

So you are a dyke after all? I mean come on rainbowland? I get it now. Your an angry dyke who needs to get fucked by a big a hot muscle type with a big fucking cock? Aint nothing like the real thing baby and i know you really aint getting much pleasure from that double headed dildo: laugh: So you promote peace? Does that mean you were at lilith fair? RIP.....sound factory................

You're obviously an ugly angry bitch.

L8ter.