Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sensual Wed@Karma Fort Lauderdale

drumsjunkie

Sensual Wednesdays @ Karma

w/Johnny Ramirez

11/19 dj/producer Jae Vynel

DEEP SENSUAL GROOVES............................................................

TO SOME FUNKY ASS HOUSEMUSIC.............................................

2 for 1 drinks all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO COVER

NO ATTITUDE

NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for table resv. Donna 561.305.5061

sensual02.jpg

theboyz.jpg

WEEKLY GUEST DJ'S

11/19 dj/producer Jae Vynel

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJS

www.johnnyramirez.com

Just keep your resident DJ out of the booth when you have guests. Mrs. Guyman and I went on Friday night. Kirtusp was on the decks doing a great job. Then, the EuroTrash HOUSE DJ had to mess everything up by raising the sound levels. The place was still just starting to fill up. I told EuroDude that he always does this shit, but he did not care. Karma's rap is that it is way to loud way 2 early in the night. LET IT BUILD!!! I payed my bill and left. It would have been better if they just let the guest DJ do his thing and not fuck with the sound.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Just keep your resident DJ out of the booth when you have guests. Mrs. Guyman and I went on Friday night. Kirtusp was on the decks doing a great job. Then, the EuroTrash HOUSE DJ had to mess everything up by raising the sound levels. The place was still just starting to fill up. I told EuroDude that he always does this shit, but he did not care. Karma's rap is that it is way to loud way 2 early in the night. LET IT BUILD!!! I payed my bill and left. It would have been better if they just let the guest DJ do his thing and not fuck with the sound.

Damn, don't you people work in the morning:confused:

:D I agree, the few times I've been present, it does get rather loud early on.. It's a lounge, not a club... so at lounges, people like to carry a conversation.............right:confused: :confused: