Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV's " Room Raiders" @ Deko This Thursday Nov 20th

MTV is targeting men & women from the ages 21-25 years of age. The show is a reality format program that focuses on the relationship individuals pursue, while focusing on the reasoning behind their decision making process. The show will be taped documentary style and the people who are actually chosen will have their daily lives recorded by a film crew for 3 days.

Music will be provided by dj Troy St. Charles and Dj Unique with special guest dj Richie Santana. Also the man that made it possible at LEVEL 2 celebrating his birthday - DJ KLUTCH.

Come say hello ot our CP/Deko bartenders sexyinthecity, marcomaxim, tracitee, & dramaqueenb

Door by: Jerry X

For list for any Thursday just say my name at the door for reduced admission. For comps or table reservations please call 973-941-3515.

Deko Lounge

Rt 35 S.

Sayerville, NJ

www.dekolounge.com

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by vsoto212

MTV is targeting men & women from the ages 21-25 years of age. The show is a reality format program that focuses on the relationship individuals pursue, while focusing on the reasoning behind their decision making process. The show will be taped documentary style and the people who are actually chosen will have their daily lives recorded by a film crew for 3 days.

Funnnn.. :bounce:

Originally posted by vsoto212

Music will be provided by dj Troy St. Charles and Dj Unique with special guest dj Richie Santana. Also the man that made it possible at LEVEL 2 celebrating his birthday - DJ KLUTCH.

Come say hello ot our CP/Deko bartenders sexyinthecity, marcomaxim, tracitee, & dramaqueenb

Door by: Jerry X

For list for any Thursday just say my name at the door for reduced admission. For comps or table reservations please call 973-941-3515.

Deko Lounge

Rt 35 S.

Sayerville, NJ

www.dekolounge.com

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

:bump:

most of the time in the show Room Raiders they come up with the completely wrong idea of the person.

also its funny how the girls usually go for the richiest kid...

and the guys for less girly and high maintance room...

i wouldn't mind being on the show if i had other place to hide all of my "embarrasing" stuff... and i wasn't dating... :D :D