Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fUEL

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

can't we all get alongggggg

VEGAAAAAAAA ~ so much for the SF intros....no one is going back lol

what up babe.....yea sux huh?.....thanx anywayz that was definately nice of u....maybe ill see ya at sessa on sat...for some more intros..lol......i think ill be at deep but ill probably split the night to hear rydell too...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was at this place a week or two back and i must say it was pretty good.... the girl/guy ratio was def good.... didnt see pigs in that place at all, pretty much all hot brazilian chicks, music was pretty good... great set layed down by Mario for sure... will be goin back very very soon

Originally posted by kostaP

First off asshole, I clearly stated i was not trying to bash this but I stated my opinion. Is there a problem with that.

2nd dick...I'll fuckin put up money and guarantee you this FAILS.

3rd Fuckface A CO is a certificate of Occupancy has nothing to do with what I stated

4th shit for brains, The law is involved?? Let me guess you have a cop at the door..Big Shit didnt work the last 20 times people tried this in Jersey and its not gonna work now.

5. Just to school you..DRUGS are everywhere...dont preach to me that there are drugs in the clubs I promote..I know this as does everyone else and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. For youto think youre not going to have a drug problem in a club that serves no alcohol plays house music and opens up at 2 am is assanine (sp) YOU ARE CREATING AN ENVIRONMENT FOR DELINQUENT BEHAVIOR. Let me know if anyone repeats those words to you in a few weeks/months however long this thing lasts. Ive been in this business for a minute DO YOU REALLY THINK ITS NOT GOING TO BE A CRACKHOUSE??? WAKE UP AND SMELL MY ASS.

If you were nicer in your post I would have been more polite about this but this is what you brought it to.

Good fuckin luck dude. YOU'LL NEED IT.:blown:

Kosta Kosta kosta,

Again blowing up. Sorry but Mario is a good friend of mine so I will step into this because of the fact again someone has to be TOUGH on the computer. A promoter bashing parties and im sure we all know that is a HUGE NO NO....Plus there is no need to curse..didnt mom teach you manners.

Everyone knows everyone in Newark Kosta so something like this has been going on for a while now, but it hasnt been posted..SO WHAT!...Mario has been doing afterhours for a while now and its still going. Mario has traveled all over the world spinning at TOP events in BRAZIL ,SWITERLAND, and South America. Just cause YOU havnt heard of it dont mean nothing. Plus its not a crack infested place with crowd like most others. The man is simply trying to give a place for people to go afterwards. Is that a crime. Putting your two cents is already talking shit. Please keep your shit to yourself and be professional.

Good Luck Mario...

Good luck Kosta with the Sat party @ SESSA !

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Tudo bom!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Kosta Kosta kosta,

Again blowing up. Sorry but Mario is a good friend of mine so I will step into this because of the fact again someone has to be TOUGH on the computer. A promoter bashing parties and im sure we all know that is a HUGE NO NO....Plus there is no need to curse..didnt mom teach you manners.

Everyone knows everyone in Newark Kosta so something like this has been going on for a while now, but it hasnt been posted..SO WHAT!...Mario has been doing afterhours for a while now and its still going. Mario has traveled all over the world spinning at TOP events in BRAZIL ,SWITERLAND, and South America. Just cause YOU havnt heard of it dont mean nothing. Plus its not a crack infested place with crowd like most others. The man is simply trying to give a place for people to go afterwards. Is that a crime. Putting your two cents is already talking shit. Please keep your shit to yourself and be professional.

Good Luck Mario...

Good luck Kosta with the Sat party @ SESSA !

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Tudo bom!

Victor Soto

Victor Im really not in the mood for a pissing match here if you look at my original post I said nothing but good things about mario but simply stated my opinion on this. THIS IS A PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD WHERE EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION AND BY POSTING SOMETHING YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE CRITICIZED ON WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED There fore i took the liberty to write what I felt in this matter., If you read my first post you will notice my apprehension yet I continually wished them the best of luck. Now for you to step in and be a "Tough Guy" as you put it, is needless. I am simply stating an afterhours club in Jersey is next too impossible to sustain for the reasons I stated earlier. No need to jump down my throat for posting my feelings....and if anyone would like to discuss this matter further feel free to lick my balls. I said what I wanted to say and I will defend my opinion. So whoever wants to be the next tough guy to step up to the plate feel free.

In my original post there was no bashing. It was not until I was instigated to rip into this individual...so Victor maybe you should re-read the entire thread.

BTW Mario has spun for me in the past and I have supported him and there is no ill-will just to straighten out the mis-informed.

., If you read my first post you will notice my apprehension yet I continually wished them the best of luck. Now for you to step in and be a "Tough Guy" as you put it, is needless. I am simply stating an afterhours club in Jersey is next too impossible to sustain for the reasons I stated earlier. No need to jump down my throat for posting my feelings....and if anyone would like to discuss this matter further feel free to lick my balls. I said what I wanted to say and I will defend my opinion. So whoever wants to be the next tough guy to step up to the plate feel free.

In my original post there was no bashing. It was not until I was instigated to rip into this individual...so Victor maybe you should re-read the entire thread.

BTW Mario has spun for me in the past and I have supported him and there is no ill-will just to straighten out the mis-informed.

Not being a tough guy, not my cup of tea unless I need to be. Your the touh guy only on CP . I am not the one going off on someone. But dam bro look what you said. I read your post carefully and does it look civil, NO..BUT YOUR RIGHT YOUR ENTITLED OF YOUR OPNION..Lets have a look below.....

""""Originally posted by kostaP

First off asshole, I clearly stated i was not trying to bash this but I stated my opinion. Is there a problem with that.

2nd dick...I'll fuckin put up money and guarantee you this FAILS.

3rd Fuckface A CO is a certificate of Occupancy has nothing to do with what I stated

4th shit for brains, The law is involved?? Let me guess you have a cop at the door..Big Shit didnt work the last 20 times people tried this in Jersey and its not gonna work now.

5. Just to school you..DRUGS are everywhere...dont preach to me that there are drugs in the clubs I promote..I know this as does everyone else and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. For youto think youre not going to have a drug problem in a club that serves no alcohol plays house music and opens up at 2 am is assanine (sp) YOU ARE CREATING AN ENVIRONMENT FOR DELINQUENT BEHAVIOR. Let me know if anyone repeats those words to you in a few weeks/months however long this thing lasts. Ive been in this business for a minute DO YOU REALLY THINK ITS NOT GOING TO BE A CRACKHOUSE??? WAKE UP AND SMELL MY ASS.

If you were nicer in your post I would have been more polite about this but this is what you brought it to."""

The asshole, the dick, the fuck face,,and O O the shit for brians. That is rippen into the individual. Is that wishing him luck:laugh: :laugh: I mean come, lololol...The guy again is just trying to do something. Your right it is hard to do an afterhours. If its only temp or long perm hey give the guy credit for doing something. Licking balls. Come on keep it to yourself. Your not suppose to tell another guy that..it'll be our secret, shhh..not gonna respond anymore more to this post. Its not worth it. Kosta have a good day. Good luck Sat.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Not being a tough guy, not my cup of tea unless I need to be. Your the touh guy only on CP . I am not the one going off on someone. But dam bro look what you said. I read your post carefully and does it look civil, NO..BUT YOUR RIGHT YOUR ENTITLED OF YOUR OPNION..Lets have a look below.....

The asshole, the dick, the fuck face,,and O O the shit for brians. That is rippen into the individual. Is that wishing him luck:laugh: :laugh: I mean come, lololol...The guy again is just trying to do something. Your right it is hard to do an afterhours. If its only temp or long perm hey give the guy credit for doing something. Licking balls. Come on keep it to yourself. Your not suppose to tell another guy that..it'll be our secret, shhh..not gonna respond anymore more to this post. Its not worth it. Kosta have a good day. Good luck Sat.

Victor Soto

First off Victor calling me a computer tough guy...anything I post Ill say to someones face. I back my shit up. I dont talk behind peoples backs I dont sugar coat anything. I say what I feel. Thats the bottom line.

Secondly I said read my first post which you chose to ignore when you quoted my second post. Maybe you should take another look buddy.

Originally posted by ml2k3

KOSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

PLAY NICE:kiss2: :D

Good luck with the afterhours. Sounds siick, i want to try and check it out sometime.How big is the place,sound system etc.....

TELEMUNDO in the house..Sup George,

Hope all goes well with Circa & SESSA. We had a great time doing FLOAT..I will stop by and support after I get out of VUE.

Me and Kosta are fine. Thats our way in talking :D

Victor Soto

friendships tested......................tempers flare.................yet, there friendship with stands the drama...................how special.......................i'm crying...............:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

THIS IS WHAT HOUSE MUSIC IS ABOUT>>>>>>>>BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER...................................

OK OK

I guess i was an ass as well! Vic my man thank you for backing me on this its that i didnt get any of these posts till now since my computer is in the shop but TRUST me i would have backed my self on this not on a computer but in person whenever it was need to be done , not trying to be a big shot,but that just how i am no matter how big,how tough and,how well know you are cause Daddy always told me when the though gets goin, the goin gets tough thats why daddy did time!

Kosta im sorry if my post heated you its just that i dont get invovled in any ones buis so i dont want anyone in mines thats just how i am Vic knows that all i do i do on my own no need for promoters and etc....

All im trying to do is like VIC said a place for us Jersey heads that have nothing to do after all your party places DEKO, ABYSS, etc.. like i said B4 just a place for us to gater like human beings and have a fukin great time its fuked up that Jersey has these fukin laws but hey what can we do try and work around them when i said the law is involved trust me its not a cop outside cause i dont have that its calle da silent partener thats is the law thats why i am investing in something that i know is goin to be around for a long time and is not goin to take away from the other Clubs that have liquor cause it totaly after hours LADIES AND GENTS DOORS OPEN AT 2AM YOU ALL ARE MORE THEN FUKIN WELCOME TO ENJOY A GREAT NITE WITH ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS HOPE WE ALL CAN BECOME GOOD FRIENDS YOU TO KOSTA I WANT TO BRING IN MORE BIG NAME DJS I AM NOT A SELFISH DJ THAT ONLY LOOKS AFTER MY SELF I TAKE CARE OF ALL MY LOCAL NEWARK DJS THERE ALL MY GREAT FRIENDS AND THEY SUPPORT MY MUSIC STORE AS WELL SO WE LOOK OUT FOR 1 ANOTHER LIKE I SAID I WANT OTHER DJS TO COME AND PLAY AT THE CLUB ALL I NEED IS THERE CONTATCT SINCE ALL YOU GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER LETS COMMUNICATE CAUSE WITHOUT COMMUNICATION SHIT LIFES SUCKS AND JUST MAKES THING HARDER...

SHIT I JUST GOT A FUKIN HEADACHE FROM ALL THIS AND ITS STILL 11AM,

PEACE

MARIO CALEGARI :)

fUEL

OK OK

I guess i was an ass as well! Vic my man thank you for backing me on this its that i didnt get any of these posts till now since my computer is in the shop but TRUST me i would have backed my self on this not on a computer but in person whenever it was need to be done , not trying to be a big shot,but that just how i am no matter how big,how tough and,how well know you are cause Daddy always told me when the though gets goin, the goin gets tough thats why daddy did time!

Kosta im sorry if my post heated you its just that i dont get invovled in any ones buis so i dont want anyone in mines thats just how i am Vic knows that all i do i do on my own no need for promoters and etc....

All im trying to do is like VIC said a place for us Jersey heads that have nothing to do after all your party places DEKO, ABYSS, etc.. like i said B4 just a place for us to gater like human beings and have a fukin great time its fuked up that Jersey has these fukin laws but hey what can we do try and work around them when i said the law is involved trust me its not a cop outside cause i dont have that its calle da silent partener thats is the law thats why i am investing in something that i know is goin to be around for a long time and is not goin to take away from the other Clubs that have liquor cause it totaly after hours LADIES AND GENTS DOORS OPEN AT 2AM YOU ALL ARE MORE THEN FUKIN WELCOME TO ENJOY A GREAT NITE WITH ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS HOPE WE ALL CAN BECOME GOOD FRIENDS YOU TO KOSTA I WANT TO BRING IN MORE BIG NAME DJS I AM NOT A SELFISH DJ THAT ONLY LOOKS AFTER MY SELF I TAKE CARE OF ALL MY LOCAL NEWARK DJS THERE ALL MY GREAT FRIENDS AND THEY SUPPORT MY MUSIC STORE AS WELL SO WE LOOK OUT FOR 1 ANOTHER LIKE I SAID I WANT OTHER DJS TO COME AND PLAY AT THE CLUB ALL I NEED IS THERE CONTATCT SINCE ALL YOU GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER LETS COMMUNICATE CAUSE WITHOUT COMMUNICATION SHIT LIFES SUCKS AND JUST MAKES THING HARDER...

SHIT I JUST GOT A FUKIN HEADACHE FROM ALL THIS AND ITS STILL 11AM,

PEACE

MARIO CALEGARI

My apologies to Planetgrove after private messages with Victor I understand I got a little carried away. I was under the impression that after my first post the reply was kinda instigating...My BAd.

IMO(hahaha) You sound like a JERKOFF. You must suck alot of cock to get people to go to your parties.....

Originally posted by notyou

IMO(hahaha) You sound like a JERKOFF. You must suck alot of cock to get people to go to your parties.....

Youre still around. Didnt I put you in your place a while ago....I save the cocksucking for your sister who mind you does one hell of a job....Just think If she sucks about 5000 more dicks she might be able to buy you a life...So you can stop riding my posts you Loser.

Originally posted by notyou

The only reason why Kosta Rapes your sisters ass on a regular basis is cause he is Gay and is trying to hide it. I will ask him to stop - only cause I am a nice guy:D