Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nov 22nd next BBQ

erickamikaze

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmiami

well, there are slots open on the decks, and we need some help on the food?

Well some of that open slot can be filled in by me if you like. I'll bring some wax and whatever may be needed to eat come the 22nd.

Cool???????

Peace,

OBBY

Originally posted by pod

True enough, but 140 BPM techno doesn't cut it on a sunny afternoon nonetheless :cool:

Don't ya know that the sun goes down at around 6pm nowadays ??!? :idea::D...the freaks only come out at night.

In all seriousness, I like house aswell ........it's all good with me .

Originally posted by mursa

Don't ya know that the sun goes down at around 6pm nowadays ??!? :idea::D...the freaks only come out at night.

In all seriousness, I like house aswell ........it's all good with me .

True,it gets dark quicker so that means the beats have to flow and get harder as the night prgresses.I would like to hear some tech thats for sure......house aswell and of course bring on the TRANCE ! ! ! ! ! !

Originally posted by happyface

True,it gets dark quicker so that means the beats have to flow and get harder as the night prgresses.I would like to hear some tech thats for sure......house aswell and of course bring on the TRANCE ! ! ! ! ! !

You going to PVD, Leo???:D

Originally posted by CrzyC

You going to PVD, Leo???:D

When is he spinning? The 22nd correct? Same day as the BBQ hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting. I have no idea yet Crazy PVD the last few times I saw him he was just ok and didnt really feel any vibe,unlike the day they re-opened the OLD SPACE that night was :eek: but itll be fun.We shall see............. :)

wow...a welcome back felicia party.....if everything goes right...u know themrs and i will be there......havent been on the board much since saturday.....me and the wwhhoolleee family got the flu and have been out of commision since saturday!!!!!!:(

still feel like crap so im gonna go try and take another nap!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

wow...a welcome back felicia party.....if everything goes right...u know themrs and i will be there......havent been on the board much since saturday.....me and the wwhhoolleee family got the flu and have been out of commision since saturday!!!!!!:(

Hope you guys feel better soon!

somebody spray the board with lyseol, please!

the fliptoniaaa's are spreading their germs around.

NOW .......Good times are Guaranteed . :D:cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by erickamikaze

Since the Sotu crew will be in the house, I better hear some Intelligent Sounds ( errr Breaks). Can we get Meng, Wendel, FX, and others to show up?

Techno and Breaks and ill be dancing.

Im sure I can go get Wendel and coerce him to come, he lives in broward too. Last time he played house, but i'll bully him into playing breaks. I'll have my records with me as well, all breaks.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Im sure I can go get Wendel and coerce him to come, he lives in broward too. Last time he played house, but i'll bully him into playing breaks. I'll have my records with me as well, all breaks.

GOOD LUCK GETTING WENDEL OUT OF HIS CAVE!

COULD WE BE HEARING THE DEBUT OF DJ JACKIE?