Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Only 1 CD

sotuorlando

Originally posted by saleen351

and for the bob marley idiots, his best work is not on his greastest hits cds....

get his box set, get a big phat joint and listen to his other stuff.

and a box set would consist of how many CDs?

I think the question was if you could have 1 CD.

Originally posted by pod

Hey Matt, I saw a homeless dude on the beach today with one of your "www.djmattspector.com" T-shirts!

Oh and 1 CD...why a CD? What if I wanted to bring one DVD or 1 Blu-Ray disc?

thats great! we actually gave them to a bunch of homeless people during the conference last year... i figured since they are always cruising the streets people are bound to see them...

Originally posted by pod

Hey Matt, I saw a homeless dude on the beach today with one of your "www.djmattspector.com" T-shirts!

Oh and 1 CD...why a CD? What if I wanted to bring one DVD or 1 Blu-Ray disc?

Pod brings up a good point. What about if I decide to fill this DVD with MP3's? Then I can have even more music on 1 DISC. They have DVD players that can read MP3 Discs already..

Originally posted by houze-kitty

my level of respect for you just went up tenfold, mr matas, though we have yet to meet....this is one of my favs of all time...a true classic from back when shit was real!

yup...i still dont get sick of hearing this cd...i remember catching them at Lolapaloza back in 94'....they were outta hand....

Originally posted by djm

Pod brings up a good point. What about if I decide to fill this DVD with MP3's? Then I can have even more music on 1 DISC. They have DVD players that can read MP3 Discs already..

True...or a Blu-Ray DVD with MP3s...30 gig worth...that's a good solid month or more of music.