Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sound Factory DJ switch. Our fault!

Originally posted by exit24e

w3rd up... "sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump. Sippin' on a 40, smokin on a blunt."

go fuck a gay guy, and get aids.

You're probably more at risk with your thugette chicks, than any gay guy on the scene. It ain't safe in the ghettoooo, higher risk of AIDS......with ignoranus' like yourself.

>Buy or Sell We All Go To Hell reads the sign. ANd we did. We >forced a club owner to search for a different crowd for his >venue. We lost our place, and the era is over.

How sad - but true. I agree with everything you wrote. The reckless crowd killed JP's time at the Factory. There is no one else to blame.

RIP to a great residency.

Originally posted by montebrogan

>Buy or Sell We All Go To Hell reads the sign. ANd we did. We >forced a club owner to search for a different crowd for his >venue. We lost our place, and the era is over.

How sad - but true. I agree with everything you wrote. The reckless crowd killed JP's time at the Factory. There is no one else to blame.

RIP to a great residency.

just curious- where did you see that sign in factory??

the only ones i can recall seeing read "Dont even think about buying, selling, or using illegal substances here"

Wow Musikchick they are getting extremely harsh with you. At least when we had our difference in opinion we weren't cruel to eachother. Ouch!!!!!!!!

Meth has ruined the club scene at many NYC clubs. Meth has totally changed the club vibe. No Tina for me, its a C U N T. I agree withthe first post from alphamale7.