Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the real troopers.... Sunday

Theres not too many SF trips left in me so Im gonna try to make this one count.... No JP but Shawn Ink goes on around noon on Sunday for Classics.... KostaP ran his mouth about going (last Sunday he backed his words w/ actions.)

anyone wanna give up a NFL Sunday for the city??

Originally posted by thesandman

Theres not too many SF trips left in me so Im gonna try to make this one count.... No JP but Shawn Ink goes on around noon on Sunday for Classics.... KostaP ran his mouth about going (last Sunday he backed his words w/ actions.)

anyone wanna give up a NFL Sunday for the city??

Ill go for shawn's set only. Thats the only way im going to that place ONE LAST TIME.

Did you notice JP and DT were at Cheetah this past sunday.

Originally posted by thesandman

kosta, well get there for Noon and stay for his set.... They start serving again at noon so some Kettle/Crans will be waiting...... Well get bombed and Ill even drive....

Dani will miss out again!

Sounds like a plan Stan.

Originally posted by danfury

Kostaaaaaa - I'll see u on Thursday @ CirCa!!!

Dinner 8:30 everyones going Care to join us??

Buddha Ink is allowed to do calssics

The only people Id go to hear fro classics Retro

Alex Coviello

Andrew Mendez

Richie Rydell

Denny Tsettos

Shawn Ink

JP thats it for me

Originally posted by vega33x

ink is awesome and i would love to be there for classix but it just wont be the same without jp there...sandman remember last year....how about when he played pink floyd for about 20 mins...i know u were lovin it

20 minutes and teased it for an hour in and out......lol Hearing Floyd there was the highlight for me your right..... I missed the dub by an hour but I have heard that there enough anyay..

It won't be the same w/o JP, true but I am not a big fan of packed houses anyway.... long as Im w/ friends and music is good it will be worth it.

Brian- You love the cock so stop riding mine!

Jill- Ill be you any amount of money you DONT go.... Miss "Im all talk and post non stop on 10000 message boards"