Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't Hold My Hand

replicorexxx

I try to be there for her, i tell her i love her, but this shit i let it go down on our time, i dont want to be held in front of my friends, i actually dont want to be held at all, but i allow the whole hold me shit, im not insensitive i am very sensitive maybe that why i dont want to be held, cause i was held befor by others in the past.

Originally posted by replicorexxx

I try to be there for her, i tell her i love her, but this shit i let it go down on our time, i dont want to be held in front of my friends, i actually dont want to be held at all, but i allow the whole hold me shit, im not insensitive i am very sensitive maybe that why i dont want to be held, cause i was held befor by others in the past.

well thats a different story....maybe u should explain it somehow to her....she might get upset but otherwise u will always have this problem

I'm not a fan of public affection.. Ive been with my bf for almost 3 years now, and we have the best relationship and we both know it ; therefore there is no need to be all up on each other while we're out..I mean holding holds is alright, but all up on each other,making out,etc. - we have at home in our own privacy to do that. Also I would think it would make our friends feel kinda uncomfortable if we were constantly all over each other while we're just "hanging out"..

The only time Ill be all up on him if if for example I catch a guy who looks like he is thinking about approaching me..I'll start hugging my bf or kissing him to let the guy know not to even try it. But other than that, we each give each other enough while we're home, we don't need to be doing it while we're out also :tongue: