Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Roddigga

Originally posted by Mystify22

Well hello there :afro:

LOL..................real funny MOESHA!!!!!!!!!!! i was a bit upset that night, i didnt get a haircut................. and my computer at work is dark, looked like i had a fro OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing your "LEANING" into me though right??????????...........

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

Also...

Bigtime....lets concentrate on one thing at a time....

I have the urge to shoot test in me...actually I just looked in the mirror and the mirron started dripping....under further investigation I came to the conclusion the mirror was actually crying.....

GET BRAD ON HERE....

shitttttttttttttt

stacked............i called back julia and she told me it was at menlo mall.............that far from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its cold, and i dont have a jacket!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! great excuse huh..............sorta like the time i told bigtime my shoulder hurt and i have to get off the phone!!!!!!!!!!!, BWAAA HA HA HA

AND PLEASE DO NOT MENTION ACID!!!!!!!!!!!, don would tell you, i used to keep tabs in my breath mint box just to get threw the day...........................

Also...

Bigtime....lets concentrate on one thing at a time....

I have the urge to shoot test in me...actually I just looked in the mirror and the mirron started dripping....under further investigation I came to the conclusion the mirror was actually crying.....

THERE he is! i thought i lost you...oh mr stacked....test is on the way

Originally posted by roddigga

LOL..................real funny MOESHA!!!!!!!!!!! i was a bit upset that night, i didnt get a haircut................. and my computer at work is dark, looked like i had a fro OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing your "LEANING" into me though right??????????...........

Aw I was just kiddin mi hamburguesa.....but you just gave me a the biggest complex ever :(

Leaning :cry::cry::cry:

Originally posted by njbigtime

where is chris? who is this kid?

Christopher...My life has gotten sad...I am sitting on the computer @ 10:30pm...just popped 2 Tylenol PM....researched where I can get some "House Cleaner" off the net, while Courtney is watching the bachelor in bed....Sad?, Pathetic?....or GOD BLESS THE INTERNET...???

Christopher...My life has gotten sad...I am sitting on the computer @ 10:30pm...just popped 2 Tylenol PM....researched where I can get some "House Cleaner" off the net, while Courtney is watching the bachelor in bed....Sad?, Pathetic?....or GOD BLESS THE INTERNET...???

I just smoked a blunt and eating lean ground turkey meet... chris the gear will make life great again

Aw I was just kiddin mi hamburguesa.....but you just gave me a the biggest complex ever :(

Leaning :cry::cry::cry:

RIGHT THERE YOU ARE OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember who is always there to pick you up and make you smile..............we will not get into it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!, maybe when bigtime and stacked leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

RIGHT THERE YOU ARE OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember who is always there to pick you up and make you smile..............we will not get into it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!, maybe when bigtime and stacked leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm someone is shady here!!!!

I'VE BEEN ON THIS THING SINCE 730 AND THE SADDEST THING IS

IM HAVIN FUN

SOMEONE SEND HELP

whoa which that icon use.........i will club you with my large arms

Listen, just because you're big doesn't mean you can pick on little girls like me :(

Besides........my arms are becoming seemingly more and more defined......watch yourself sir! :tongue:

hmmmmm someone is shady here!!!!

Rodd...Anyway....they are at the Office Lounge not Champs...so add on another 15 miles.....

Bigtime...Rodd...is "So wannabe Joe" it makes me sick....almost as sick of thinking about Bradley sleeping with little boys who are blind and limbless....

Listen, just because you're big doesn't mean you can pick on little girls like me :(

Besides........my arms are becoming seemingly more and more defined......watch yourself sir! :tongue:

Mystify: "Bitch I see you walking throgh the club...one part of me wants to get to know you and have an intelligent conversation with you...the other part of me wonders what your head looks like on a stick"

Mystify: "Bitch I see you walking throgh the club...one part of me wants to get to know you and have an intelligent conversation with you...the other part of me wonders what your head looks like on a stick"

Whoa. That was harsh. :(