Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies be carful

fineones

Women plagued by 200 orgasms a day

Dozens of women are suffering from a condition that makes them have hundreds of orgasms every day.

Researchers have identified the condition as persistent sexual arousal syndrome.

American sufferer Jean Lund, 51, told The Sun that when she told her gynaecologist he said: "You're every man's dream."

Office manager Jean said: "I looked at him in the face and said: "How would you like to walk around on the verge of an orgasm every second?" And he shut up."

Ten victims of the rare condition have been documented by Boston University's Institute of Sexual Medicine.

Another expert in New Jersey, claims to have found 40 more cases worldwide.

Story filed: 11:07 Tuesday 18th November 2003

Originally posted by tranzwhore

now that's what i call suffering!

I have to admit though, if only this were real, it would be kind of funny. Imagine a woman just casually walking down the street, then out of nowhere her knees buckle and she starts shaking and convulsing.............people will think she's having a seizure.

:)

Originally posted by ou812

Who made this story up?

Couldn't even spell gynecologist properly..................

The Sun is a British publication. Maybe that's their standard spelling. In fact, I just typed it into Dictionary.com (yeah I know, I'm a nerd), and it came up with a definition, as opposed to "no entry found" or whatever it says when you've spelled something wrong.

Originally posted by bullseye

my gf still gets wet riding on the train, maybe its the vibration, maybes its the conductor:confused:

I was riding the Long Island RR one day, on a real rickety train... I almost came from the vibrations, but the stupid train stopped too frequently for me to get into the groove... :laugh: