nootsy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Can't wait for tonight... I call seats next to Nootsy, Kosta and The MOO....

sry theyre taken by your mom is on one side of me and stymie's mom is on the other...I love gettin double head during dinner..Such dirty sluts...mmmmmmm

Originally posted by deeelite1

nah... for serious..

you should come

I'll swing by after Cancun..

.your leaving after dinner anyways, what will I do then, stand around w/ Nootsy and Kosta raggin on each others parents.. Speakin of rags, their moms don't give a fuck if their raggin it or not, they spread like red butter.

.your leaving after dinner anyways, what will I do then, stand around w/ Nootsy and Kosta raggin on each others parents.. Speakin of rags, their moms don't give a fuck if their raggin it or not, they spread like red butter.

thats just gross.

Nah actually me and noots dont really hang out when were out..Im out chasing chicks and he's always on his knees in the men's room handicap stall

Teach Stymie to be this articulate please. That is a good rip -

Originally posted by stymie

SIMMER DOWN SNOOTY. WEVE ALL SEEN YOUR PIC... MR. 90 LBS. WET AND WEARING MOCASSINS.

90 lbs huh? I will bet $1000.00 up front that without seeing your pic (I am so serious here) That I will kick the crap out of you and xlr8 (Kosta dont say anything) this is not cause I dont like you - I just want to make some money. wait $2000.00 up front. deal?

Originally posted by nootsy

90 lbs huh? I will bet $1000.00 up front that without seeing your pic (I am so serious here) That I will kick the crap out of you and xlr8 (Kosta dont say anything) this is not cause I dont like you - I just want to make some money. wait $2000.00 up front. deal?

:eek: Dude your pissed. :laugh: