Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel & Dresden info

Does anyone know when these two are coming to town? I missed them at centro (whenever that was i forget). I would love to check them out some day but i haven't seen their names on any flyers recently or on clubplanet.. Their production skills are great and i've only heard their essential mix but i would love to check them out. What's the deal?

I was there at Arc and was as disgusted by their set as blown away by Fleming's. I loved their Global DJ Broadcast and the Essential Mix sets, and expected something similar, but all I got was the usual "deepdark&dirty".

Why the fuck does everyone try do something special they spin in NYC? When I go to see a DJ, I wanna hear stuff I like to hear him spin!

Fleming made up for their crap with some amazing Goa...

Originally posted by oldtimer

Does anyone know when these two are coming to town? I missed them at centro (whenever that was i forget). I would love to check them out some day but i haven't seen their names on any flyers recently or on clubplanet.. Their production skills are great and i've only heard their essential mix but i would love to check them out. What's the deal?

theyre new essential mix? cause that shit is hot and teyre global dj braodcast from wmc last year was siccck too

Originally posted by oldtimer

Would be great to see them..

They put together some really nice quality work..

Love their sounds...

:tongue:

Originally posted by CTAC

I was there at Arc and was as disgusted by their set as blown away by Fleming's. I loved their Global DJ Broadcast and the Essential Mix sets, and expected something similar, but all I got was the usual "deepdark&dirty".

Why the fuck does everyone try do something special they spin in NYC? When I go to see a DJ, I wanna hear stuff I like to hear him spin!

I completely disagree, they played every hit that they had out, flemming could lick my balls, the guy played trance, then he played trance, then he finished his set with take a guess, yup thats right more trance...........

Originally posted by greenz

I completely disagree, they played every hit that they had out, flemming could lick my balls, the guy played trance, then he played trance, then he finished his set with take a guess, yup thats right more trance...........

bulshit. I heard form a reliable source that he spun hiphop.

Hmmm..that's weird..

But,I am not one to judge because I never heard G+D live...

However,Fleming,on the other hand..

He ripped shit up at ARC last time...

ended the night with some sick Goa!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Roxxia

Hmmm..that's weird..

But,I am not one to judge because I never heard G+D live...

However,Fleming,on the other hand..

He ripped shit up at ARC last time...

ended the night with some sick Goa!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, I've seen G&D a few times and they really stink as DJs. They are some of the best producers/remixers out there but I've never been impressed with them as DJs.

It was weird to see them with JOOF, since his style is *so* different from theirs. Either way, the only thing that impressed me about them at their set at Arc was the last hour when they were spinning a bunch of PvD tunes, ending with "We are Alive"

That part kicked ass, the rest of their set stunk up the place.

Originally posted by smgarret

Well, I've seen G&D a few times and they really stink as DJs. They are some of the best producers/remixers out there but I've never been impressed with them as DJs.

It was weird to see them with JOOF, since his style is *so* different from theirs. Either way, the only thing that impressed me about them at their set at Arc was the last hour when they were spinning a bunch of PvD tunes, ending with "We are Alive"

That part kicked ass, the rest of their set stunk up the place.

Thanks for the info...

I'll have to remember this one...

:blown:

Originally posted by greenz

Why does JOOF have to lick your balls? He is a trance DJ so he spins trance (do you expect him to spin hip-hop in and among his trance songs, I'm confused).

G&D try to be trance djs but they suck as djs, and every hit they have is a trance song, just not as hard as what JOOF plays.

Originally posted by smgarret

Why does JOOF have to lick your balls? He is a trance DJ so he spins trance (do you expect him to spin hip-hop in and among his trance songs, I'm confused).

G&D try to be trance djs but they suck as djs, and every hit they have is a trance song, just not as hard as what JOOF plays.

spins trance (do you expect him to spin hip-hop in and among his trance songs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dj's cater to crowds.. they spin different shit in different cities.. new york is known for dark and dirty shit so i guess they tried catering to that but fucked up.. i heard last time judge jules was in nyc he spun breakbeats.. Dunno if anyone caught this but wtf?? Breaks are allright don't get me wrong (it's a good time to grab another beer) but a whole set of breakbeats??