Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At least that's what i heard..

i heard bobbydigital has a spanking paddle at his house that's emblazened with "Honorary Swinger"

i heard fugotz can't ID a track post 1992

i heard stacked/bigtime dropped down to 125/135 respectively and use the ez-curl bar alone for inclined press.. soft

i heard deeelite failed out of 3rd grade and has trouble spelling the word purple

i heard digga is now required at work to wear a patch over both, his left eye so he can focus, and his ass cuz of all the bombs he drops consitently

i heard mystify severed her right leg (knee down) for a chance to play the role of an amputee in britney's new video

i heard choopa and godisadj are dating now

feel free to add your own. thanks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

i heard bobbydigital has a spanking paddle at his house that's emblazened with "Honorary Swinger"

i heard fugotz can't ID a track post 1992

i heard stacked/bigtime dropped down to 125/135 respectively and use the ez-curl bar alone for inclined press.. soft

i heard deeelite failed out of 3rd grade and has trouble spelling the word purple

i heard digga is now required at work to wear a patch over both, his left eye so he can focus, and his ass cuz of all the bombs he drops consitently

i heard mystify severed her right leg (knee down) for a chance to play the role of an amputee in britney's new video

i heard choopa and godisadj are dating now

feel free to add your own. thanks.

I heard that Kosta bangs Nootsy's mom so much, and Nootsy bangs Kosta so much, that they are really 3rd cousins.

And Voodoo has pics to prove it

Originally posted by kostaP

I heard deelite was turning tricks on the corner and really has a penis and ever since her chicken head fame from FHM over the summer she raised her prices by 75% and is now getting $6 a fuck.

$6.00 ??? I pay $4.00 - sorry Dee you started it

Originally posted by kostaP

I heard deelite was turning tricks on the corner and really has a penis and ever since her chicken head fame from FHM over the summer she raised her prices by 75% and is now getting $6 a fuck.

You're just pissed because I refused to sign the copy you had with the pages all stuck together.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Kosta - Vroom means what i said went over your head

Nootsy - Yes I'm goign to eat dinner then leaving

Kosta - Its sally's bday today

derrrrr I realized the vroom part I wanted you explain what you meant that it went over my head...Tell Sally I wish her a happy one...why dont you bring her?? and why are you leaving after dinner...Feel free to pm anythig you dont want stated for public knowledge.