Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious questions about Junior/SF et al..

Is there a handicapped ramp at sound factory? How else is Junior going to get up there? Will Dolce and Gabana build a booth for him or will Medicare? Will he still get Social Security payments or will his SF paycheck interfere with that? Will theme nights now include "depends night"; "rancid old queens on tina since last tuesday" and "geritol" night"

Needing to know,

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

Is there a handicapped ramp at sound factory? How else is Junior going to get up there? Will Dolce and Gabana build a booth for him or will Medicare? Will he still get Social Security payments or will his SF paycheck interfere with that? Will theme nights now include "depends night"; "rancid old queens on tina since last tuesday" and "geritol" night"

Needing to know,

I H I

Oh my gosh, you're like...SOOOO original!

<golf clap>

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Str8 and from Rainbowland...i smell contridiction in the air.

Btw...i doubt very much that Ive Had It like Jp or SF.

You listed your gender as Pisa.............what does that have to do with anything.

Rainbowland doesn't exist, BUT if it did....you can imagine it to be anything you want it to be? Have you already ASSumed it to be something....please elaborate....out of curiosity.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Pisa is COCK in portuguese...

Elaborate for who...you? I take it as I see it. Might as well just hang a rainbow flag from your car antenna. See how people take it lol

Pisa is also a city. ASSume..........who the fuck cares how u see it anyway..........ASSume all you want.