Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hardtrance\house anyone?

diman

Originally posted by diman

Anyone cares for hardtrance\house here? I haven't seen many too many djs playing that music in NY:(

go to www.raveclick.com for a list of parties. Dj Xdream, Pleasurehead, Mythi I-S spin hard trance. Hardhouse, well I haven't seen dj irene in a while but she does that too. Lots of NYC djs spin this stuff, just hit up parties (raves as they are called) instead of clubs and you'll hear it.

Originally posted by SiDFresh

Ain't gonna hear too much Trance/HardTrance in KTU land. Sadly NewYorkers aren't into trance/hard trance!!!

The best bet is visiting DJ's from Europe when they spin here. Other than that, I'd say Tony Draper, Jonathan Peters are the good DJ's here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DO you have any clue what you are talking about?

myth-IS really is good, ive been trying to see him but he hasnt been spinnin much lately, last time I saw him was up in newpaltz at an afterhour party. the 2 promo cd's he gave me when I met him just arent doing the job anymore I need more doses of his style of hard trance.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

oakenfold does not spin hard trance or house...

I agree with you for the most part. I have seen him a couple of times and it seems, only at WMC when he only has 2 hours to rip it, thats when he rips it hard, other than that, he plays alot of filler tracks and stuff he sounds like he is spinning it live and experimenting.

Check out Scott Project.

I could hit you up with some mixed CDs too that I made. And if you like it, spread it around.

I dont think Okenforld caters to Hard Tracne. I think he is more molodic. (I hope I spelled that right) "someome", "1998",& "Cafe Del Mar" Etc. Awesome tracks, but not hard.

AIM The Nice Pilot