Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mad Respect For A Dj On This Board...

koky

Mr.GrooveEric .. congrats... i award you as my favorate unknown trance dj on this board !!! with djm & dr.satan close behind .. your mixes & track selections are as perfect as they can get !! & theres not one of your cd's that every trance lover one here doesnt enjoy .. i would have to say that you definately have great potential :aright: :aright: :aright: & im not the ONLY ONE that thinks so ;):aright: :aright: keep it up kid !!:D :D mad respect ... & yeah .. fuck chaflas thread on your cd ... it suxs ass anyways:D

Originally posted by koky

Mr.GrooveEric .. congrats... i award you as my favorate unknown trance dj on this board !!! with djm & dr.satan close behind .. your mixes & track selections are as perfect as they can get !! & theres not one of your cd's that every trance lover one here doesnt enjoy .. i would have to say that you definately have great potential :aright: :aright: :aright: & im not the ONLY ONE that thinks so ;):aright: :aright: keep it up kid !!:D :D mad respect ... & yeah .. fuck chaflas thread on your cd ... it suxs ass anyways:D

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME! Bro, you are such an ATTENTION WHORE!

You're just mad I started the thread before you biaaaaaaaaaaatch!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

:D

Originally posted by chaflas

STOP KISSING SO MUCH ASS, DAWG!!!!!

ERIC CAN SMELL A FAKER A MILE AWAY!!!!!

:cool::tongue:

im just wishing him well u little bitch & congratulating him on his accomplishments ... dont be jealous... u can still have him as your lover :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by diabolique007

well, it sure is nice to see some luv on here for once. All the hate & stupidity spewing around here keeps me from posting more often...among other things, like work and social life!!

I wanna hear it Koky :clap:

:D :D much love to you 2 :D:cool: