Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking of shaving...

notallthere444

Originally posted by sweetie029

I don't like shaved arms on guys.....Too rough & it looks :ghey:

Yeah it’s really nuts, I don’t know I keep like my chest shaved and shit but I dont have thick hair anyway. Shaving your arms is like very girlish I don’t know what’s going on where guys want to be like pretty and look like bitches. . Needless to say I think guys that wax there eye brows look like morons as well.

Originally posted by notallthere444

Yeah it’s really nuts, I don’t know I keep like my chest shaved and shit but I dont have thick hair anyway. Shaving your arms is like very girlish I don’t know what’s going on where guys want to be like pretty and look like bitches. . Needless to say I think guys that wax there eye brows look like morons as well.

some can pull it off, but when their eyebrows start to look like girls, their done

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

some can pull it off, but when their eyebrows start to look like girls, their done

Yeah well I guess people that pull it off I can’t tell, because they pulled it off... But like people where they have real thick eye brows and its like drastic hair then like a no hair looks like they painted it on so fucken stupid..

I like girls that look like plastic dolls though. Go figure lol

:woah::nono:

Guys who shave their arms I guess goes along with that whole super guido thing.

I'm really not into that at all, I like hair on the arms and legs but I'm def not a fan of chest hair or hair down there :puke:

I used to shave my whole body, I dont know i guess i felt better about my appearance when i did it. I don't know how all you gurls do it, It is such a hassel to shave every time you take a shower. Never got into shaveing my eyebrows, just my body. Now I just shave my chest and Pubic area.

Originally posted by replicorexxx

I used to shave my whole body, I dont know i guess i felt better about my appearance when i did it. I don't know how all you gurls do it, It is such a hassel to shave every time you take a shower. Never got into shaveing my eyebrows, just my body. Now I just shave my chest and Pubic area.

Dont get me wrong if i had it my way i would have no hair at all on my body but i do so its lame to shave and have stuble and shit.

Fucken is a pain though i agree.

Dont get me wrong if i had it my way i would have no hair at all on my body but i do so its lame to shave and have stuble and shit.

Fucken is a pain though i agree.

i do if the girl wants me to shave my chest or wax my eyebrows.........

the pubic region is always nicely trimmed...u never know when u might have to whip it out.....:tongue:

for girls, i think the only hair they should have is on their head...

girls should not have hair on their arms,stomach,upper lip,back,ass,legs,pussy,etc.........that just my pref.

Originally posted by podes881

i do if the girl wants me to shave my chest or wax my eyebrows.........

the pubic region is always nicely trimmed...u never know when u might have to whip it out.....:tongue:

for girls, i think the only hair they should have is on their head...

girls should not have hair on their arms,stomach,upper lip,back,ass,legs,pussy,etc.........that just my pref.

What girls have hair on their ass?? :confused:

I shave everything I HATE HAIR!!!

Originally posted by brandy76

:aright: I love a guy who shaves, i can't stand body hair. My bf shaves his entire body every week, and he's gotten me sooo spoiled. I couldn't ever imagine sex with hairy balls/ass :puke:

AND he's not gay - i appreciate a guy who's into his appearance :D

Thanks,

Brandy

:laugh: :laugh:

Hairy BALLS!!! :puke::laugh: