Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

A Flavalon-less weekend is weak, but I'm sure I'll find some trouble somewhere else. What's your move?

Tonight - probably laying somewhat low, having some friends over, going out in Cambridge :confused: I don't know.

Tomorrow - either going to Mohegan Sun or Jillian's up in New Hampshire. Figure that shit out.

Sunday - nothing all day, but I think I might want to give Phoenix Landing a shot Sunday night. Only been there once and the music was soooo RISWILLYT!!!

:type:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: RisWillyT

Tonight - Jack mutha-fucking shit, or a bar

Tomorrow - Family crap, then who knows, hopefully more jack mutha fucking shit, or building a flux compasitor

Sun - (NY call me), building a spiral staircase in my apt gonna be siiick, then making moonshine for turkey day, then a super caserole, then making a business plan reflecting this years GPM and how it will reflect the year 04'

Originally posted by kaydup

Sun - (NY call me), building a spiral staircase in my apt gonna be siiick, then making moonshine for turkey day, then a super caserole, then making a business plan reflecting this years GPM and how it will reflect the year 04'

Boy you are fucking talented!!! Spiral staircase and a caserole, now that's what I call talent.;):D

Tonight - Getting high and feelin' fine

Tomorrow night - doing chours(sp) around the house and then going to the bar crawl to meet g, tomorrow night don't know yet.

Sunday - Going to some queer ass party during the f'in Patriots game, who in their right mind would schedule a party during those hours unless the party revolved around the Patriots, damn girls.....:rolleyes:

Hey Doctor Bluevibes, thanks for the beers last night. ;)

Tonight: Nothing, relaxing, dreaming of a day when Buckman and I can finally be together.

Tomorrow: DJing @ Therapy, my slot is at 1am in the bigroom, it would be nice if one of you lowlives would come, but I know you won't.

Sunday: Watching football and trying to figure out how to politely ask Joe Mama to go home.

Originally posted by groovefire

Hey Doctor Bluevibes, thanks for the beers last night. ;)

Tonight: Nothing, relaxing, dreaming of a day when Buckman and I can finally be together.

Tomorrow: DJing @ Therapy, my slot is at 1am in the bigroom, it would be nice if one of you lowlives would come, but I know you won't.

Sunday: Watching football and trying to figure out how to politely ask Joe Mama to go home.

:mad: :mad: dick. :laugh:

Joe doesnt have a car so he is gonna be with you all week

Originally posted by kaydup

Tonight - Jack mutha-fucking shit, or a bar

Tomorrow - Family crap, then who knows, hopefully more jack mutha fucking shit, or building a flux compasitor

do you need a date to the fam party??? hehe

tonight - going totally gothic on yall and seeing A Perfect Circle concert up in NH, coming back and blacking out.

tomorrow - making beats all day, getting high, then going to mohegan sun.

sunday - finishing the beats for tuesday, watching football, doing homework, VIVA LA BAM.

Originally posted by flavanugz

tonight - going totally gothic on yall and seeing A Perfect Circle concert up in NH, coming back and blacking out.

tomorrow - making beats all day, getting high, then going to mohegan sun.

sunday - finishing the beats for tuesday, watching football, doing homework, VIVA LA BAM.

that show is funny