Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can a girl get pregnant from anal?

tommyarmani

Originally posted by replicorexxx

You do that, I would like to know the answer for sure.

Ok, so i was wrong this time, but im right most of the time. I would also like to point out that i am man enough to admit when im wrong.

To reiterate for those reading, a man can not get pregnant from anal. Niether can a woman for that matter.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

:topicsuck

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Kaydup,

a "freind", are you sure it wasnt you? :eek::laugh::laugh:

:D

No Tommy, this wasnt me. However, I am lucky because I have given it to many a lady in her dumper.

His kid is now 2 yrs old, all due to one drunk night of anal with some chick

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Ok, so i was wrong this time, but im right most of the time. I would also like to point out that i am man enough to admit when im wrong.

To reiterate for those reading, a man can not get pregnant from anal. Niether can a woman for that matter.

Hey i was not sure that my answer was correct either, i just thought about it and thew it to the keyboard. We are all wrong sometimes, no one is perfect.

it is possible...

if you cum in a girl´s ass, the semen will eventually run out of it, at night for example. then there is a small but still relevant possibility that the sperm will get to the entrance of her pussy, and then through unfortunate moving, could enter and through more unfortunate moving, move up her pussy and make her pregnant.

i´m not kidding!

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

this is the dumbest question i ever heard

agreed! But i will say that what is even more idiotic than this question is the stupidity of people who thought this post was serious! :idea:

So kudos to you for not trying to attempt to logically answer this question when in fact logic should not apply here :aright: