Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Filter 14 gonna be hot tonite TONY HUMPHRIES

What a great night of music it was. A friend of mine SPOONY D opened up for tony and set the tone for the hwole night the crowd just cxame out of no where around 11ish or so nd were rockin to spoonys set hard. Even tony was just sitting on the lil steps in the booth hearing the beats. Then tony took over and showed why he is a legend and just rocked ut until about 530 or so. I took my friend who not into deep house and soulfulhouse but now she is she really loves the feelin and sound. I had a blast dancing with like everybody lol. Whats funny is that i had this girl almost crying to me about how jp is gone from factoryso now she wants to fnd a new spot. Pretty funny but you know what it hurts when something you love is taken from you. So i understand. Yo dx next time i hitting filter is gonna be in dec something i will let you know its gonna be SPONNY D and FRANK REMPE all night long.

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Tony Humphries is the fucking man no doubt about! Anyone who likes House, but not Deep House doesn't really appreciate the "House" scene IMO. Deep House is some of the best, funkiest and most soulful music out there.

Let them know pyrros oh yeah and DIGITAL just found it its gonna be DEC11TH at FILTER a thursday.