Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(WED)THANKSGIVING EVE @CiRCA.......STARTS AT 6PM......

ml2k3

Originally posted by nootsy

asshead - I dont get out of work till 6. and I will be there at 7 I think that is pretty good. George will keep you company:beer:

I dont need some one to hold my fuckin hand children. I am going afterwork and getting sloshed. SOLO. Got no prob doin that While eating crunchy rolls and spicy crab rolls.

Originally posted by kostaP

I dont need some one to hold my fuckin hand children. I am going afterwork and getting sloshed. SOLO. Got no prob doin that While eating crunchy rolls and spicy crab rolls.

Cant wait to get sloshed - you can have the sushi tho. Kosta are we going to make a we dont want you list - for all the undesirables??

Cant wait to get sloshed - you can have the sushi tho. Kosta are we going to make a we dont want you list - for all the undesirables??

No need they can sit at our table and order whatever they want..Im gonna go over and start picking off their plate and when they start bitching im gonna say...I'm gonna end up paying for it anyway so Im just eating my share..Thanx

I start at 7, so I'll be there to feed you raw fish and contribute to your alcohol problem

Originally posted by cynstam21

I start at 7, so I'll be there to feed you raw fish and contribute to your alcohol problem

Its only a problem if you dont take care of it...I drink plenty of fluids and stay hydrated through alcohol consumption ergo I dont see a problem except with the check...which i'd rather not see.

No need they can sit at our table and order whatever they want..Im gonna go over and start picking off their plate and when they start bitching im gonna say...I'm gonna end up paying for it anyway so Im just eating my share..Thanx

I said undesireables not Freeloaders. I was talkin about X GFs not 21 year olds that want to eat for free - but we can weed them all out

I said undesireables not Freeloaders. I was talkin about X GFs not 21 year olds that want to eat for free - but we can weed them all out

I havent invited undesireables therefore there are none to weed out and if they do decide to show we just pretend like we dont know them or let them stay andstick them with the check.