Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUEL - Tonite Doors Open Sunday 2 Early AM

gotta say i was a bit leery of a club in Newark...but it turned out to be a good morning

-got nearby and parked and my and my boy tried to go to the ghetto club first b/c we didnt know there were 2 spots rite on top of each other- if your going there its NOT the one with the lights on the roof lol...thank god it was like 330 and they weren’t letting anybody else in the other place or we woulda accidentally walked into what seemed like ghetto central lolll

-walk around the corner to the RIGHT club (OOPS!) and go in, place was kinda empty but the ppl that were there were into the music and place had a good vibe to it.

-Dropped a lot of factory tracks- sometime this morning someone even yelled out 'ya johnny' LOL.

-System is aight could use a few more speaker stacks on the other side of the room but for the space i cant really complain.

-left at around 8 cause me and my boy both had to get to work, car was still intact (i'll admit i was nervous about parking there)...only downside was one of the guard dogs for the trucking company down the block got out of their yard and thought it'd be fun to walk behind me all the way to my truck growling and showing its teeth:eek: ...didn’t bite tho so i guess it was ok lol

-just remembered that some gurl that i think said worked there took a pic of us...she introduced herself but i forget her name ... hope that doesn’t end up anywhere

overall for the music and atmosphere this homeless factory head liked it ...cant beat the fuckin price too! I think i found a new sat nite spot...just do something about that attack dog

berniec

Thanx for the post i was the Dj thanx again the vibe? its all about that for sure there is a vibe at the spot people are really into the music i try to feed as much as i can the place is still a bit not complete like i tell every 1 its still the beginning i have alot of work to put in the place but by 2004 it will be the spot to go if you really enjoy good and loud music!!! LOL

Thanx again also i want to thanx Jerry X & Vic Soto for coming out and all the rest that where there as well thanx!!!!

We will be doing a Wed Thanksgivin Eve After Hours so feel free to stop on by sound will be a bit better on WED for sure!

Thanx

Mario Calegari

sup mario- keep up the great work you were ripping the shit outta every track you dropped last nite while i was there!!

cant make it out there thansgiving cause i gotta work, but i'll def be back the week after.

yo do you remember what track you plaed about 730 this morning, its a track jp used to drop in factory a lot (pretty sure he played it his last nite there too)...only part of the vocals that i can remember (and i'm sure i'm butchering them to) is something liek 'after all the days i've been with you'...'after all the things we been through'...or something close lol

thansk bro

Originally posted by planetgroove

berniec

Thanx for the post i was the Dj thanx again the vibe? its all about that for sure there is a vibe at the spot people are really into the music i try to feed as much as i can the place is still a bit not complete like i tell every 1 its still the beginning i have alot of work to put in the place but by 2004 it will be the spot to go if you really enjoy good and loud music!!! LOL

Thanx again also i want to thanx Jerry X & Vic Soto for coming out and all the rest that where there as well thanx!!!!

We will be doing a Wed Thanksgivin Eve After Hours so feel free to stop on by sound will be a bit better on WED for sure!

Thanx

Mario Calegari

Told you I was gonna come by. Sorry I didnt stay til dawn, but I was up and about all day and night. But hey I was there til 630. Everyone that went had a great time. Thanks for the music. O, Jerry will be talking to you soon. He was very impressed with your music.

Victor Soto

place was insane this week

i rolled up around 4 or so... didnt stay very long but hung around til almost 6 ... music was def good - sound is def get better evertime - girl/guy ratio was good, everyone was really into the music... defenatly gettin better and better everytime i show my face... went to the booth to look for u mario, they told me u were on the floor - unfortenatly had to leave a short time later - i was a little (alot) shot outta my mind.. had a great time AGAIN