Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubNYC snowboard / ski trip ....

Originally posted by momadance:

Everyone should also start thinking about planing a trip the the X-games (no pun intended) at Mt. Snow, VT this Feb. I was there last year and it was sick. Cool events, you can ski the whole mountian, and there is great nightlife there that weekend.

Peace,

Michael

OK, i've done a house in Mt. Snow for 3 years in a row and I'm just wondering where this great nightlife is that you're talking about??? The music in those bars is for dead heads and rockers...no clubby stuff whatsoever, unless I've just been totally blind to some unknown club up there..Deacon's Den was fun but not really great music to dance to. X games are fun, but I think that Hunter has better nightlife than Mt. Snow. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking what you're saying about Mt. Snow b/c I liked it enough to do it for 3 years running, but that was more about the snow, not the lame bars up there. smile.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 10-05-2000).]

Originally posted by divalicious:

heeeey...i went to slopes website and saw the info on the pink house... i'm going to try to get some more info on it. but how can you go wrong! if we get 10 peeps together, it'll only be $60 each for the whole weekend!!! i hope the house isn't a rat infested hell-hole cwm6.gif

oooo i can't wait to hit the slopes and Slopes and HVI! i swear this is the ooonly reason to look forward to winter...

I'm so there, yay, yay, yay, here I come falling down the mountain with that damn snowboard stuck to my feet...I WILL master the art, I WILL... I have no prob. whatsoever packing into a little house w/ a bunch of people as long as the dudes don't rip farts so smelly every 5 minutes, then crack up over it like it's the funniest thing in the universe.....(thinking back to a couple of fellas in last year's house, ick)!!!

------------------

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Id go as long as Ali and Becca came and we smoked a Dime on the slopes...

-M

p.s some hot coco too...word up...

Hot coco in a hot tub/jacuzzi....How relaxing. I can't ski/snowboard and I have no gear frown.gif. But I am down with nikilina suggestion of snowball fights!

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Id go as long as Ali and Becca came and we smoked a Dime on the slopes...

-M

p.s some hot coco too...word up...

mac, we'll be smoking dimes on the slopes. how can you go boarding without toking? cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by divalicious:

mac, we'll be smoking dimes on the slopes. how can you go boarding without toking? cwm7.gif

WHOO, shit, i'm gonna break my face again!! I feel it coming!!!

------------------

first of all i wanna say this is my first "flaming" post and i want to thank you all for your supposrt =*) ( i'm so happy i could cry )

anyways ... this is dope hopefully we really get it together ...

to responde to some of you without quoting you all ...

about 10 of us in a pink house i'll be happy to stuff myself in one of them with 9 of you lovely ladies =) i'm pyched that some many of you gilries snowboard or ski dope ,i figured a bunch of guy would be replying here ... nice snow bunnies kick ass !

about the x-games , they were at mtn snow last year but they move around dont they .. are you sure they are in VT. again this year ???

and for art , if i were you i would rent a snowboard for teh first time ( or few times) and make sure u like it .. u migth hate . i can garentee the first you are going to HATE it ... so before you go and spend 3-4-500 bucks on a ride, make sure its not a waste of money .. cuz that jammy will be on sale at e-bay if you take took many diggers and never wanna get on it again ... =)

------------------

lets go jets .....

sorry to reply but this was my busiest post and it got pushed back 3 pages so i wanted to try and get it up front again ...

i wanna see how long i will run ..

i ownt do it again i promise ....

-joe ...

ps i decided to add a co-ed naked snowangel contest to the weekend ...

------------------

lets go jets .....

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

sorry to reply but this was my busiest post and it got pushed back 3 pages so i wanted to try and get it up front again ...

i wanna see how long i will run ..

i ownt do it again i promise ....

-joe ...

ps i decided to add a co-ed naked snowangel contest to the weekend ...

Brrr, highbeams just thinking about it!!! What with all the smokin', drinkin', tubbin', ass-grabbin that's going to be going on who's going to have time to ski/board? Nope, I will get better at boarding, I will!!! This is MY season, haa haa, and to whoever was going to buy equip. right away?? NO, don't - rent for the first few times. You're either gonna love it or hate it...They say if you start out a skier and turn to boarding you never want to go back and that's kind've how I feel, NOT that I was/am some awesome skier or anything. I just really like falling on my face and rolling over on my belly with some big-ass board stuck to my feet...aack, i'm rambling, sorry... cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

Nope, I will get better at boarding, I will!!! This is MY season, haa haa,

yeah no doubt ... if i dont start landing every jump this year i'ma be pissed .. i have to stop bein such a puss-bag and quit bailing out half way throught teh jump !!

i need some encouragement ... maybe if i see some of you girls landing jumps i'll get motivated ... or maybe if some you girls offer me sex if i land them i will get it down!! .. lil help here huh ..?

------------------

lets go jets .....

Well let see i think weekands wll be cool for everyone if you think aboutit, friday night leave get there for sat morning , or what ever... you know. some of the ideas i might have some people that can sponser like mci --world com.. or who ever i may get ...

cwm3.gif

------------------

Be the man and stay that way if your good Send me an e-mail

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wanna goooooo!

Guys lets do all the planning I hate it when no-one follows up.. Next meetup we can organize who/when/where!

Love ya! Sinem

Oh, this is def. going to happen!!! DEF!!! UM, we need ski season to start, though!!!

------------------

Snowball fights sounds good to me, I would love to school some of you fools and dump you in the snow...then after we can go around and kick over little kids snowmen...

-keeping the streets clean for the kids

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Hunter sounds like fun...I was there last year mid-week and it was perfect. No lines, decent snow, but no night life...but what do you want on Wednesday wink.gif.

I'll be up for it...

JDogg

(May as well try to break something else)

------------------

Kill something everyday...no matter how small, just to maintain proficiency.

Archived