Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You Mr.miami(officail Bbq Review)

happyface

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The BBQ was a success....great tunes and great food...I'm stuffed. Never have I eaten so many different things at a BBQ!! Nice meeting many of you....Obby, CrzyC (thanks for playin with my son, he loved you for it) and others I can't remember...sorry I'm really bad with names. Anyway, I'll be lookin' out for the next BBQ and plan on throwing one at my crib again maybe in March (around WMC time). Koky & Happyface, we should hang out soon...PM Me.

Let's give a round of applause to MrMiami for hosting (and correct me if i'm wrong) 5th CP BBQ and Master Chef HappyFace (Leo) for cookin us all the food we brought.

:clap2::clap::clap2::clap:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Hey Obby, I dunno about you man, but I'm "LOST" ;)

Awesome track man!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I stayed an extra 30 min because you! :aright: Kick ass set man!

Good memory.

Nice to hear you enjoyed it. I myself love that track and still get "lost" when I play that vinyl. It was originally remixed by Evolution back in 1995 and was reworked about three years ago by Bill Hamel. The Hamel mix is the one I played. Although somewhat old, still one of my favorites.

I was sooooo drunk from the "Juicy Juice and Vodka (you guys have to try this) that I didn't even remember looking out to everyone to see if they where enjoying it. In other words...I was in a serious faze.

I was expecting Pod to walk out in the middle of my set but I guess he bit his tongue and stuck around for the annoying "trance sounds".

:D

Here is a sample of the "Jayn Hanna - Lost"

attachment.php?s=&postid=1872516

Sample Here

You will need RealPlayer to sample this gem.

OBBY

Originally posted by obby

Good memory

Yeah, I'm amazed myself it's still that good ;)

I was sooooo drunk from the "Juicy Juice and Vodka (you guys have to try this) that I didn't even remember looking out to everyone to see if they where enjoying it. In other words...I was in a serious faze

:laugh: You were saying that the entire time man!!! lol

Here is a sample of the "Jayn Hanna - Lost"

Thanks. I got it now :)