Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christmas gifts

Destiny

Anyone else start their shopping yet????

I started and Im already frustrated, I have so many people to buy for, and not enough money to go around.

I was thinking of making one of my best friends a bunch of burned cd's (maybe 20) because she finally got into a lot of the music i listen to, but doesnt have the money to buy the cd's herself...and then adding a $25 gift certificate to that but too me, it just doesn't seem like a good enough gift:(

Anyone else having a problem with christmas shopping?? or just feel like you can never find a good enough gift for all 10000 people on your list?? :confused:

Originally posted by Destiny

I started and Im already frustrated, I have so many people to buy for, and not enough money to go around.

I was thinking of making one of my best friends a bunch of burned cd's (maybe 20) because she finally got into a lot of the music i listen to, but doesnt have the money to buy the cd's herself...and then adding a $25 gift certificate to that but too me, it just doesn't seem like a good enough gift:(

Anyone else having a problem with christmas shopping?? or just feel like you can never find a good enough gift for all 10000 people on your list?? :confused:

u better get something nice :tongue:

i will get u a real man! :D

Originally posted by misssquid

deff in the city.... on broadway frm 8th street walking downtwn OMG soooo many stores.... i think u'ld find something.. no? :half:

Man I walked up and down that shit Friday, think i'd find at least ONE pair of sneakers i'd like.........well i did, they just didn't have my damn size, CURSE YOU!!!!!

Imma just give ppl money n christmas cards, i'm too broke ;op

Originally posted by nybeauty

yo no se, something nice

maybe a leather jacket or just something nice for the winter :D

Well Kenneth Cole has some fuckin amazing leather jackets but be expected to shell out over $400 for some. I think H&M has some really nice leather ones too and below $200 but I don't think they have online. Try ebay if anything, few friends of mine swear by it.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Well Kenneth Cole has some fuckin amazing leather jackets but be expected to shell out over $400 for some. I think H&M has some really nice leather ones too and below $200 but I don't think they have online. Try ebay if anything, few friends of mine swear by it.

yea i think i might just have to go to the store and see for myself :D

i typically start the weekend after spanksgiving... however this year fuck everyone... im buying myself a gift, and thats it... but unfortunately what i want is not available yet and i have to wait... grrr~!

I used to put a lot of thought into my Christmas shopping, but this year I've decided to fuck over everyone on my list. Every holiday I get worthless crap. I don't need another makeup kit, perfume set, shoe rack, 12 months of pitbulls calender, mickey mouse alarm clock, copy of 'What Color Is Your Parachute?' or 'Bette Midler Sings Rosemary Clooney's Greatest Hits'. Hmppph.

Originally posted by mala

I used to put a lot of thought into my Christmas shopping, but this year I've decided to fuck over everyone on my list. Every holiday I get worthless crap. I don't need another makeup kit, perfume set, shoe rack, 12 months of pitbulls calender, mickey mouse alarm clock, copy of 'What Color Is Your Parachute?' or 'Bette Midler Sings Rosemary Clooney's Greatest Hits'. Hmppph.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank god I don't get those

I mean its not about the presents and all, but those...well...

I have no choice I have to buy nice gifts for everyone, they always get me nice stuff

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank god I don't get those

I mean its not about the presents and all, but those...well...

I have no choice I have to buy nice gifts for everyone, they always get me nice stuff

same here, my most difficult present is my mom's....i never know what to get her