Clubplanet Nightlife Community

" The Official" RoXy Thnks Eve ROLL CALL

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

hey jerk off i see that your back from the dead just because we promote a party does not make us bad people get a life you fucking hard on

yo son seriously dont make me post all ur fuckin PM's to me ..u come off as a fuckin hardrock on the board but in PM's ur fucking candy. i thought me and u settled this shit..therefore i didnt fuck with any of ur mindless dribble. if u want me to start puttin u on blast again just leme know..ill b thrilled to oblige. i understand u dont want me messin with ur girl capone and shit..but dont get it twisted ill get back to bashing u in a heartbeat

Originally posted by ***********ao

hey ghhhost... are u really a dick or what? I do this for the fun of it. I promote these parties for enjoyment. I go to these parties for the booozzee chicks and music.

I do have a job you asshole.

I'm not the guy with thousands of posts LOSER

as for u..u pathetic piece of BK trash...ur an insult to the borough and everything that ever came out of there.

im a loser cause I have a lot of posts? hmmm..does that make codica a loser? or dgmodel? or anyone else who kills time posting on this board? ...

dude..ive done more..seen more and heard more..than u ever will ..and im not talkin about 14 yr old sluts @ BobG's parties.

ur illiterate...ur a shit promoter...and i use the term promoter loosely...u basically dont even count. ur a fuckin crumb..u and ur boyfriend and all the fake names u use to hype up ur parties.

as for u going to these parties for the music..come on now man..u wouldnt know good music if it came in a DEP bottle...

back up

Originally posted by djqwest

I've got my puma suades on and my wind breaker. I'll be the guy break dancing on the stage tonight. Join me in doing some windmills!

Ask for the metro mix radio reduced list if you're in a jam.

YO YO YO

Wit my LeTigre Shirt with think black leather tie

and my LEE jeans!

I'll be in booth all night, stop by and say hi folks

lol just look for the metromix shirts :) (we think we so cool now hahaha)