Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What you doing Thanksgiving eve- Wed?

erickamikaze

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ecpolo521

Thank god for that one...better for us. :D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nyc peeps hate the nj clubbers, but fact remains the nj clubbers will help pack those clubs, if you get 10,000 nj peeps a sat night clubbing, you can pack a few clubs with that amount. I was talking to Tsettos and ask him if any nyc clubs contacted him, and they haven't yet, but i'm sure they will, he'll bring the nj crowd to nyc and nyc tolerates him, not that he doesn't spin as well as the nyc guys, but nyc peeps would never admit a nj jock turned it out... But world and exit were only good when denny was the resident..

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by candyrollx69

Hmmm I think I might go see Deep Dish, since I've never seen them.

Honestly, I dont think you are missing much. I have seen them three times and every time I was disappointed.

I will be at Delux fo sho, I wouldn't miss that for the world. As much as I love Jimmy, I want to stay close to home as well.

peepz i beg of you. please do not miss parks & wilson @ nerve. for those that haven't heard them they are 2/3rds of tilt. the other member ofcourse is john "quivver" graham. these guys are sick!!!! plain and simple sick wicked shit.

just say no to any other event maybe jimmy t @ maze for a little warm-up. get ready peepz 2 days until parks & wilson.

:bounce::afro::clap2:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Honestly, I dont think you are missing much. I have seen them three times and every time I was disappointed.

Yea I hear that from alot of people. But I'm still going for a while, I'll see how much they really suck.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmovement33

peepz i beg of you. please do not miss parks & wilson @ nerve. for those that haven't heard them they are 2/3rds of tilt. the other member ofcourse is john "quivver" graham. these guys are sick!!!! plain and simple sick wicked shit.

just say no to any other event maybe jimmy t @ maze for a little warm-up. get ready peepz 2 days until parks & wilson.

:bounce::afro::clap2:

I would love to go, I even have Tilt - Left of Center on vinyl, but I would have to come back up north EARLY for turkey day and Im not really up for that. I'll stick to Delux, and harass my dear friend Matt.

Originally posted by MIRZA

Dude you are so right i went to Crobar for Edgar on fri and I must have seen at least 20 hookers and at least 5 people tried to sell me some coke. I felt like I was in Amsterdam.

Man, why ya got to talk about me like that.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: