Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SESSA NYC with Richie Rydell was siick..........

ml2k3

Originally posted by ml2k3

AMAZING TURNOUT. I got there aroung 2pm. I could not even move. Lots and lots and lots of girls. Had a great time. till next sat @sessa.......................

Hey George you got there around 2 AM not PM. hahaha Gorgeous George!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Hey George you got there around 2 AM not PM. hahaha Gorgeous George!!!!!

Kosta - here the plan ( make sure you write it down) Circa wed - Circa Thurs - Circa Friday - Circa Sat then to sessa. Clinic Sunday - Got it ?

Originally posted by nootsy

Kosta - here the plan ( make sure you write it down) Circa wed - Circa Thurs - Circa Friday - Circa Sat then to sessa. Clinic Sunday - Got it ?

You mean Circa Wed. Then to Voodoo to egg ronnie...Then to Avalon for Oakenfold Circa thursday Circa Friday Circa Saturday for sushi the Sessa Saturday Night to Exit white room for Shawn Ink and Ziggy Then to Circa Sunday for dinner then to Joeys sunday night then to AA/Detox monday

You mean Circa Wed. Then to Voodoo to egg ronnie...Then to Avalon for Oakenfold Circa thursday Circa Friday Circa Saturday for sushi the Sessa Saturday Night to Exit white room for Shawn Ink and Ziggy Then to Circa Sunday for dinner then to Joeys sunday night then to AA/Detox monday

Thats much better for the holiday weekend.

:eek: can I come:D

Mine was easir to remember but whatever - I am there

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I will be at Circa on Thursday!!!!!

I cant wait.

Hey Kosta & Ant. I want 2 have dinner there over the weekend. hit me up on the cely and let me know what night is good for you girls.

most likely Friday - I will call you

good night/morning from what i remeber...george what up..i didnt see u?.....and nice meeting you xrapturex......i walked into sessa and looked up at the screens and remembered vaguely, being there when it was twirl.... only difference was how much better it was on sat...everything music, energy, people...and alcohol cosumtion...lol....must say i will be back but for now im still recovering...

Originally posted by vega33x

good night/morning from what i remeber...george what up..i didnt see u?.....and nice meeting you xrapturex......i walked into sessa and looked up at the screens and remembered vaguely, being there when it was twirl.... only difference was how much better it was on sat...everything music, energy, people...and alcohol cosumtion...lol....must say i will be back but for now im still recovering...

Nice meeting you too :D