Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's Bad ASS???

hey.....where's bad ass???....anybody seen him lately.....he's been missing for some time now.......hmmmm.......if anybody has any information as to the whereabouts of Sir William Bad Ass please pm me....and I'm not talking about that imposter Billy Sad Ass..ya know we have all seen him everywhere...looks like bad ass, talks like bad ass, and even acts a little like bad ass...but he just isn't cutting it anymore.....Don't fall for the imposter Demand the Real BAd Ass at your next function! :D

lol........... sorry I am not up to par like the good old days....

yeah this weekend I disappointted you not going to Vue....

I dont have it in me anymore, just getting sick of this scene...

Dam just thinking about the 2002 Labor vidoe remember that Video on that rainy weekend...

I will be the first to admit I am not as crazy anymore, I am boring

oneday Bobby we will go out like old times.... Afterhours style...

Maybe I will come down to the shore one weekend, siren ready, amped up party our ass off like 2000 style

Hamilton Ave style, big matty style....

but for now, I will be the lame boring person

BB

hey Boby the last time I saw you out was in 99 when you were going out with the FAT SLOB...

remember your ex who wore a Velvet 1 piece (PURPLE) jumpsuit in 98 degree weather...

remember there was a puddle and that slob jumped over the puddle and I was like HOLY SHIT look at BARNEY jump

yeah where has that SLOB been lately..............

Bitch shut your mouth before I get some crackhead bitch to shit in it

;)

BB

*****BAD ASS SIGHTING!!!!!****

Billy Bad Ass has been sighted in Boston.....walking the streets talking to himself....there has been word of him also being turned down entry at numerous clubs up there due to his lack of BadASSness...

this has been a Bad Ass recovery update....stay tuned for more.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

he should have to take the abuse ......... he is the one usually doing the abusing .... this is nothing

WAIT TILL U SEE WHAT WE GOT IN STORE FOR HIM

got in store for me.........step back Pillsbury, not dont let me sew your asshole and feed you with Twinkies..............

FUCKER

Originally posted by digya

i've seen bad ass last week for a second. He was at sleepppppppppp

everybody is foolied by the illusion of billy. THAT IS NOT BADASS. There are only a select few of us that really know who the badass was. the real badass has gone into retirement. his wifey does not even let him out anymore

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

everybody is foolied by the illusion of billy. THAT IS NOT BADASS. There are only a select few of us that really know who the badass was. the real badass has gone into retirement. his wifey does not even let him out anymore

Choopi soo true...The old Billy really was a badass...Chuggin warm vodka out of a water at 7 am driving back from Pt Pleaseant only after leaving afterhours after a night at tempts!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: Ahhh Billy the good old days!!!!!!