Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1st Annual Big Daddy Promo B-ball Tourney coming

kosta.................you dont understand, digga takes competition serioulsy, my little cousin once wanted to play checkers w/ me, he was 5 at the time................the fucker got one king, digga came across the table and broke his nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

kosta.................you dont understand, digga takes competition serioulsy, my little cousin once wanted to play checkers w/ me, he was 5 at the time................the fucker got one king, digga came across the table and broke his nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*-

First of all let me announce I am playing for DEKO Lounge if I decide to play. I might have to be the MC/organizer of the event. I am trying to get the next generation of Sergio's (my little bros) to help me run it so I can dominate on the court. It was a tough decision but there are already enough shot callers at Joeys to handle themselves.

Regarding add'l teams I can not add anymore. I am already at 10 which is already 2 more then I wanted to. And to make this competition more fair I had to do double elimination. I already rented out the entire rexplex for the engagement so there is no other room to add any venues. Steve and Ronnie I will let u know if any team decides to bail and you guys will be the first to know.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Of course Mr. Kosta!

Hows life bro? I cannot move my right delt....I am in so much pain right now! Thats Strange! Bwahahahahahahahhaha

I need to get up to Circa one night...I am sick today...I think i have the Test Flu....it always happens.....

Lol youre too much...Whats new bro...Where are those pics from Sessa!!!!! You were too funny that night.. Gotta do a sushi and ***** night soon. Whats the deal for this weekend?

Originally posted by kostaP

Lol youre too much...Whats new bro...Where are those pics from Sessa!!!!! You were too funny that night.. Gotta do a sushi and ***** night soon. Whats the deal for this weekend?

I have a company holiday party in the city Friday night...Tuxedo and all...bwahahahaha.....

Saturday....I have to stay local....going to Dinner then Deko......then R-Bar........

We will get together for Sushi and S*****! very soon. Maybe next Thursday.....ok?

Also...Re: Sessa...I appreciate it....possibly next Saturday....although not sure....I think I am banned from the city after last time...............

Originally posted by kostaP

I dont think you saw what he did outside in the streets of NYC. It was hysterical...I still wanna see the pics.

kOSTA...It even got more worse than what you saw....I met this gangtah on a motor scooter...we started talking and he asked if I want to go for a ride I said...Sure! I hopped on and he took off...I thought I was going to die.....he was a maniac...driving all over weaving in and out of traffic....it was nuts.......!