Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KAYDUP....Great News!!!!

groovefire

Originally posted by kostaP

well he is quite excited about some cock party

UH...AHAHAHAHA! :laugh: DAMN KOSTA, YOU ARE ON FIRE TODAY!! :laugh: :laugh: YOU GUYS SEE THAT!! I SAID COCKTAIL PARTY, BUT KOSTA TURNED IT AROUND ME TO SAY I WAS EXCITED ABOUT A 'COCK' PARTY!!! :laugh: :laugh: HAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: YOU SEE, HE DROPPED OFF THE 'TAIL' PART!! AHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: A +++++++ BRO!!

Originally posted by groovefire

UH...AHAHAHAHA! :laugh: DAMN KOSTA, YOU ARE ON FIRE TODAY!! :laugh: :laugh: YOU GUYS SEE THAT!! I SAID COCKTAIL PARTY, BUT KOSTA TURNED IT AROUND ME TO SAY I WAS EXCITED ABOUT A 'COCK' PARTY!!! :laugh: :laugh: HAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: YOU SEE, HE DROPPED OFF THE 'TAIL' PART!! AHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: A +++++++ BRO!!

hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blown:

yes yes.. this was extremely funny the first 496 times you did it.

Cut me some slack Doge, we weren't all born with the comedic genius to come with side-splitters like "AA President" and "Boogies".

Why dont you cut him some slack? Do you have any idea what hes going through right now?

Originally posted by dogekid

as soon as you promise to get me really K'd up!

incidentally.. do you wear a cape with a big K on it? like, what's your special power and stuff?

No I kept tripping on the cape when I was banged up, so I nixed that idea. Many special powers

Originally posted by stymie

DO YOU CRY WHEN YOU SEE DEELITE TALKING TO ANOTHER DUDE AT DEKO?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, it's working.. i'm crying as we speak.

and to think, you know the names of clubs in jersey too. omg bro.. wait hahahahaha.. the dip.. oh and roxy!!! yes, i'm beating you at your own game. OMG THIS IS CRAZY!!

Originally posted by dogekid

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, it's working.. i'm crying as we speak.

and to think, you know the names of clubs in jersey too. omg bro.. wait hahahahaha.. the dip.. oh and roxy!!! yes, i'm beating you at your own game. OMG THIS IS CRAZY!!

Ok, dogefire