Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions Presents Mazi Tonite @ 9pm on Proton

marcodavalos

Tonite's show features Mazi's (Audio Soul Project/ Studio Nova/ Brique Roque/ Gourmet Recordings) live set at P:M Sessions of Saturday, November 8th.

Those who were present that night experienced why Mazi is considered one of the forefathers of tech-house of our time. He played an energetic set of dirty basslines, funky and sleazy beats, with a trippy, dubby... old skool feel. "If house music is a global music, then Mazi is its model citizen." Simply brilliant.

Try not to miss it... The show is at 9 PM EST, on Proton Radio www. protonradio .com

Enjoy. :)

Originally posted by philippio

:D FINALLY:D

It's the set that BigtallGeoff recorded at Luna right?

If I have a regular 56K modem, where do I click to tune in?

HELP!!!

:D

Where it says "tune in" in the upper left corner, there is a high speed and a low speed option. But a 56k may have a problem keeping up. It all depends....

Marco, I clicked on your link and then clicked "open" but it said that Windows media player cannot play files with that extension.

Ayuda me por favor!

Why don't you try on the upper right corner of protonradio on the low speed option for the windows media player.

Marco, I clicked on your link and then clicked "open" but it said that Windows media player cannot play files with that extension.

Ayuda me por favor!

On the main page, on the top right hand corner, you have TUNE IN (next to # of listeners). If u put your mouse on TUNE IN you get options for high speed and low speed.

Try it. :)

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Tonite's show features Mazi's (Audio Soul Project/ Studio Nova/ Brique Roque/ Gourmet Recordings) live set at P:M Sessions of Saturday, November 8th.

Those who were present that night experienced why Mazi is considered one of the forefathers of tech-house of our time. He played an energetic set of dirty basslines, funky and sleazy beats, with a trippy, dubby... old skool feel. "If house music is a global music, then Mazi is its model citizen." Simply brilliant.

Try not to miss it... The show is at 9 PM EST, on Proton Radio www. protonradio .com

Enjoy. :)

SWEET!!

Still kickin myself for missing out that night...

will def be tunning in.... :D

:bong:

solid night of music from Mazi... perhaps the best yet. Don't miss this one!!! :cool:

phillipio, if windows media doesnt work for you, try winamp v.2 @ www.winamp.com - its a very lightweight mp3 player, works like a charm... i've been using it for probably 5 years or more. :D

http://classic.winamp.com/download/download.jhtml?_DARGS=%2Fdownload%2Findex.jhtml