Clubplanet Nightlife Community

long time...

... no post.

My peoples can't hang and crashed out already, and I'm still awake and wired, so thought I'd see what's good here since the last time I posted.

So first off... where's my gabba man, tunnelbandit? He still post on here?

If any of you are like him, and like that hardcore techno Rotterdam style 'core, then you should check out the new shit I've been doing. On the 'preview tracks' page on my website at www.SubsurfaceProductions.com I've got a gabba remix I did of 50 Cent that I call "In Da Gabba Club". I also did a bootleg mix of HardCreation's anthem "I Will Have That Power" and mixed it together with Chingy to make this hard gabba-hop shit. Both of those tracks are on my new mix cd, Von Strecker's "Act of Aggression vol. 2" that's going to be available to stream off the site before the end of this week. Other tracks on that cd are a gabba remix I did of Missy's "Get Your Freak On" and a gabba remix I did of DMX "Gon Give it To Ya". If you're into hip-hop or hardcore techno, you should check it out. Only way I can describe it is "gabba-hop" since it's the rap accapellas mixed along with Rotterdam-style hardcore beats. Music for ghetto-gravers...

So yeah, usually when I stop by here, I keep on rambling til I start coming down, so I'm gonna try to keep this short this time. And also, if anyone like's hardstyle techno with vocoded lyrics, you definitely need to check out the remix I did for Bruderschaft's debut single "Forever". That release came out this summer and went to number one on the German DAC charts, and my remix is the ending track on the disc: the "Harlem Hardstlye Mix by Dräcos" which you can stream off of www.subsurfaceproductions.com also if you're interested.

If any of you wanna check out the hardline shit I spin live, I'll be DJing this Saturday on the upper section of the Pussycat Lounge down on Rector St. (and checkin out the titties downstairs in between my sets). Then on Dec 20th I'll be spinning at this spot in Spanish Harlem, playing that gabba-hop type shit I'm doing now. If you'd like more info on any of this shit, my email is dracos@subsurfaceproductions.com

-Dräcos von Strecker